Helpful Client Orders for beginners!

Hello fellow Arks! Just wanted to share some helpful Client orders people might miss out on.

1. Hans - A true gem! grab his orders right away, as you do your exploration missions his orders are to just kill things. So while you are progressing, might as well get some sweet XP at the same time!

Hans is located in the lobby gate area, he's stand off behind one of the stash terminals

2. Cofy - She will help with the basics and gives some epic rewards. See her as soon as possible.

Cofy is located behind the counters, right next to the first NPC it has you meet for exploration zones

3. Afin - Some pretty great and easy orders, he gives you a free attack and resta disc. Also some starting protection. Hos orders lead onto more and some into meeting other NPCs for easy XP.

Afin is located right near you when you first spawn in the ship, just talk to him to start up his orders.

4. Various NPCs I forgot the name of..There is an NPC in the shops area who just wants you to witness weather effects.. How easy is that!? Opposite to Hans is a female NPC who just wants you to kill certain things also. Client orders are some of the best Xp you can get, also an easy way to earn XP boosters and more.

Side helpful tip. Visit the title counter often! some great rewards to be claimed.

There is also the grumpy old guy (Jan?) in the shopping district that has a bunch of useful equipment COs.

Ahh thanks! Glad to see people adding in Orders!

@SpookyOh omglobb I'm so damn glad I found this 🤩 thanks for this info. First time playing PSO2.

Woot glad it helped! My brother in law and I are pretty new to it also, So happy to share info!

@SpookyOh Agreed. Those are rgeat NPCs to tart with. The game does need to do a little more hand holding and gatting for your first 20 levels to fully explain the game, but I unerstand why it does not. It gives you chance to make your experience and to quickly join the quests your friends of highe level is on, instead of them having to wait for you to level up which is appreciated.

Having trouble with Afin's Client Orders. I'm stuck on the one that says to "Set a Photon Art in your Weapon Palette.". I'm playing a Ranger Cast. I think I've set PAs in my Weapon Palette, although I'm not 100% sure that I know how to tell what a Photon Art is versus a Technique.

Can anyone tell me an easy way to complete this quest so that I can move along?

Thanks!

I forgot his name, but I love that old man in Franca's Cafe who'll buy rare gathering materials for like 100k Meseta. Things like Nabeshrooms aren't all that hard to come across during general gathering during Exploration quests. It's really easy money!

I just posted a very useful client orders guide for class's specificly. https://forum.pso2.com/topic/460/tips-guide-bonus-skill-points-without-leveling That should help along side with what @SpookyOh has shared here.

Oh Oh, thanks for sharing that!! bookmarked yours!

I'd recommend the client orders from Maria and Jozef (dunno if they are called the same in NA)

alt text

They provide some easy money and EXP for new players

Oo thanks for sharing those!

@Cathy said in Helpful Client Orders for beginners!:

I'd recommend the client orders from Maria and Jozef (dunno if they are called the same in NA)

alt text

They provide some easy money and EXP for new players

For now as far as CBT they were locked. They only gave general talks and didn't have any client orders available. We will have to wait and see in open beta or full release for those.

@Natty-Boh-man said in Helpful Client Orders for beginners!:

Having trouble with Afin's Client Orders. I'm stuck on the one that says to "Set a Photon Art in your Weapon Palette.". I'm playing a Ranger Cast. I think I've set PAs in my Weapon Palette, although I'm not 100% sure that I know how to tell what a Photon Art is versus a Technique.

Thanks!

I guess nobody knows the answer to this, so I'll just try again to figure it out on my own when it starts back on again. I'm learning a lot from you guys though and I'm really looking forward to trying out the guide from The Question.

Thanks for that and thanks everyone else for the great information.

Thanks!

I guess nobody knows the answer to this, so I'll just try again to figure it out on my own when it starts back on again. I'm learning a lot from you guys though and I'm really looking forward to trying out the guide from The Question.

Thanks for that and thanks everyone else for the great information.

Alfin will give you a disc if you haven't already learned it. Once you learn the disk just equip it to the corresponding weapon.