These issues and my opinion (Long Post)

@WarcraftCow said in These issues and my opinion (Long Post):

@Kageshiro-Ryou why.. would they even allow you to create a character using their own tools... that does not meet character creation requirements...?

Originally in JPN, the restrictions is way lower than 150cm, I get it that they're trying to follow the law and such as I mentioned, but it's still mind boggling when I'm literally at the state where I'm naked to match the restriction and I'm still being told off

Bumping because the issue is still at hand.

@Kageshiro-Ryou Not that the issues haven't been addressed on other threads, and not that your opinions don't matter because they do. I don't think you need to keep bumping the thread for people too take notice of it. I get you don't want it to die or be put back with all the other posts that are appearing, but at this point if your going to keep bumping it ever day because no one is posting on them, they may see it as spamming. Just saying.

@ERICK001BC said in These issues and my opinion (Long Post):

@Kageshiro-Ryou Not that the issues haven't been addressed on other threads, and not that your opinions don't matter because they do. I don't think you need to keep bumping the thread for people too take notice of it. I get you don't want it to die or be put back with all the other posts that are appearing, but at this point if your going to keep bumping it ever day because no one is posting on them, they may see it as spamming. Just saying.

?????

It has been 15 hours since I last bumped this post? They have already addressed the issues at hand and I don't need to bump this anymore, why did you even bump this post up and flame me for absolutely no reason?

@Kageshiro-Ryou If that is the case and all the issues have been addressed you can always ask to lock the thread if there is nothing more to add to it. I do apologize because I didn't see the time, but I was just saying because you had bumped it up once before. Wasn't trying to come off as flaming or offend you.

@ERICK001BC said in These issues and my opinion (Long Post):

@Kageshiro-Ryou If that is the case and all the issues have been addressed you can always ask to lock the thread if there is nothing more to add to it. I do apologize because I didn't see the time, but I was just saying because you had bumped it up once before. Wasn't trying to come off as flaming or offend you.

I do not intend to get this thread locked because some of them might not be fixed in the near future, which is still a problem. I did not bump this post for the past 15 hours because I know, but you did. So this is all on you, stop posting here and put this post to rest. I will be bumped when it is needed.