These issues and my opinion (Long Post)

This post is deleted!

@Trick211 said in These issues and my opinion (Long Post):

and honestly idc if get banned for spamming this post i only speaking the truth

you should compile your posts into one, it looks like you're spamming and might get flagged

@Trick211 As long as the post contribute, and as of so far you have been contributing the annoyance and dissatisfaction. I wouldn't worry about getting banned as long as you don't harasses someone else. So, say what you feel, post as much as you want, and just be aware there are ways of saying how you feel, as many times as you feel without losing the point.

@ERICK001BC said in These issues and my opinion (Long Post):

@Trick211 As long as the post contribute, and as of so far you have been contributing the annoyance and dissatisfaction. I wouldn't worry about getting banned as long as you don't harasses someone else. So, say what you feel, post as much as you want, and just be aware there are ways of saying how you feel, as many times as you feel without losing the point.

He was spamming and I just gave him a friendly reminder to be careful or someone might come and take action on him, and then he messaged me privately about me trolling...?

What? My brain hurts trying to process what I've just witnessed

@Kageshiro-Ryou Gotcha, I let him know that as long as post are not just post fodder and actually have a point that it should be fine. When people start spamming just to spam they usually get a warning, then banned for a short time. Also the thread if opened by them might also get locked. It's important to keep threads on the point of the main topic.

@ERICK001BC said in These issues and my opinion (Long Post):

@Kageshiro-Ryou Gotcha, I let him know that as long as post are not just post fodder and actually have a point that it should be fine. When people start spamming just to spam they usually get a warning, then banned for a short time. Also the thread if opened by them might also get locked. It's important to keep threads on the point of the main topic.

Yeah~

This post is deleted!

@Trick211 said in These issues and my opinion (Long Post):

then ill delete all my posts u guys happy now

???? you do you man, my brain hurts trying to understand your action. It was just a friendly and non-hurtful advice

Bump because I want this to be the centre of the attention.

This post seriously needs more attention

bump because your opinion is more important than users helping each other gain access to the game?

Ah. Really all about game's success.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in These issues and my opinion (Long Post):

bump because your opinion is more important than users helping each other gain access to the game?

Ah. Really all about game's success.

Why must you berate an opinion that is solely based on the issues at hand and trying to get Microsoft/Sega to fix these issues?

@Kageshiro-Ryou why.. would they even allow you to create a character using their own tools... that does not meet character creation requirements...?

@WarcraftCow They changed the code in the Western release in order to raise the minimum character height. Might be a typo in that code, or a bug that is just showing that message, though is unrelated.

On another note, any workarounds on using the Windows Store to get the first installation exe?

Keep on getting a 'there's a problem on our end, try again later' message.

@Nersius I am sorry but I have no solution for your issue, this message should only be displayed when the content you are attempting to access data on microsofts content servers that is legitimately not present for download, you could try making sure you have less then 5 devices registered on your microsoft account as that can throw such an error occasionally but its kind of a crapshoot - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4558986/microsoft-account-remove-a-device