So, it has been roughly 12 hours since the launch of PC version.
I have compiled all the issues and will state my opinion. I am prepared for the backlash because of how it is in this world.
Issues with download
Issues with launching the game
Generally issues with the launch client itself
A lot of missing files error
Cock-teasing with Ship 4 ~ 6 opened in the background but unable to access.
I, personally, am a Ship 4 guy. Yes it comes out looking as if it's a biased opinion, but I will try to keep that in mind and make it a neutral opinion point of view. Note that I ain't going to defend anyone or take sides.
Right, let's get into topic.
Beta test should have been a thing for PC players to minimize the damage like missing files and errors when installing/downloading the game. Whether you like it or not, we can wait for another few weeks before actually launching the game. Should really have spent a week or so just for beta test, heck, even just a 3 days beta-trial should be more than enough.
I understand that we're trying to catch up on JPN by the end of this year, but this is no way to rush it. Rush in prepared, not rush in and hope for the best. That there is a reckless act.
As I am writing this, there's something I found out that really made me mad. So I'm adding another section.
- Height Restrictions I made my Character with the minimum requirement, but it didn't go through? Yes I understand that it may be required by the law or something, but I don't care. What I DO CARE is when I made to the minimum requirement and I am still barred from it. This makes me extremely sad and disappointed.
as LapisWave said in Open ship 4 or PC players will leave:
Possible way to fix this is:
- Open Ship 4-6 all at once. Not one at a time. All.
- Free Transfer to 1-6 with all items attached and mesetas fully transferable.
- Boost Apologies and Boost Item Apologies
- Completely fix MS Store without creating regional restrictions so EU/SEA/Asia players can join in without going through multiple attempts to download
- Completely fix transactions too. For those who are unable to purchase through MS Store.
I would also like to add a few points on this.
- I'm going to assume that it is a bug for that height restriction thing, fix it.
- Microsoft and Sega should come out of their shell and apologize. Make a post about it, do it on twitter, post it everywhere.
People are mad because Ship 4 ~ 6 are laying there teasing us and giving us hope that there is hope. If Microsoft and Sega decided NOT TO launch those ships, then why bother slapping them on after maintenance? Increasing blocks after blocks for all the ships when it's close to full won't actually help with the trouble.
I really, like REALLY want you guys to succeed and have the same standard or even better than JPN. Let the community form the game, not the company form the game. It will never go well if you don't listen to the community. Sega & Microsoft. Wake up! Please!
There is 138 blocks over in Ship 3. There's 39 blocks in JPN Server, throughout Ship 1 ~ 10. That being said, this excludes ALL the shared blocks and, or, cross-platform blocks available in the PC. There's approximately 30 Blocks in PSVita. Approximately 15 Blocks in Cloud Server. Even if I total them up, it wouldn't possibly go over 100 blocks.
What are you trying to do shoehorning so many people in to Ship 1 ~ 3, SEGA & Microsoft? What do you accomplish with this?
The more block you open, the more new player will flood into Ship 1 ~ 3. During peak hours, it's either the sheer amount of players logging in will crash the servers, or you keep applying band-aid just to keep the servers going. I don't understand the logic.