Poor performance on good PC .. and no 4K resolution?

Ok so I know the win10 client just dropped, but it needs some serious optimising.

I'm Running a R7 3700x with 32gb (3600mhz) RAM and a 2080 super, and I'm getting weird graphics lag and cant max out settings cause it starts to chug, not so bad on mission, but very bad in lobby.

Also no 4K resolution?

Unless there was a massive graphics overhaul (there wasn't), the JP version runs smooth as butter, but this is running crazy awful. Same computer, completely different experience. Could nVidia need some tweaking?

The stuttering isn't even lag, it's just graphical glitching. Your own animations should not be stuttering like that.

@Levi5440 said in Poor performance on good PC .. and no 4K resolution?:

Unless there was a massive graphics overhaul (there wasn't), the JP version runs smooth as butter, but this is running crazy awful. Same computer, completely different experience. Could nVidia need some tweaking?

The stuttering isn't even lag, it's just graphical glitching. Your own animations should not be stuttering like that.

Inn busy MMOs, your own character can stutter. It happens in a lot of free MMOs. JP is normally never crowded enough to get stuttering to occur with your character.

@Levi5440 Same. An RTX2070 Super can handle this game and then some. But the lobbies have intense slowdown from other players and menus. The game will practically crash sometimes when simply trying to navigate the menu in a lobby, and it will even effect the rest of the entire computer. Easy 240 FPS with max settings for the rest of the entire game. No amount of lowering the settings fixes the issues in the lobby.