Story discussion! [SPOILER ALERTS!!!] [Seriously, this whole topic is story spoilers!]

@Vicodin-Villian said in Story discussion! [SPOILER ALERTS!!!] [Seriously, this whole topic is story spoilers!]:

It also doesn't help that Risa is actually the very first CAST and

Wait she is? She doesn't seem that much older than Saga and Regulus...

@Robsynclair64 said in Story discussion! [SPOILER ALERTS!!!] [Seriously, this whole topic is story spoilers!]:

"PSO's Bizarre Adventure, Part 9: Can't Escape References"

Yea most of the Jojo's voice cast are prolific VAs and the same goes for the Japanese PSO2 voice cast. Meanwhile Light and Huey's English VA is a relative no-namer (though he did voice Oingo/Zenyatta in Part 3, I think most, if not all of PSO2's English voice cast worked on Jojo's and SAO as well) same with Afin and Oza's English VA. Even Zeno's English VA has more roles I'm personally familiar with and he doesn't even have half as many roles as they do.

And then there's Marlur's English VA, with only one other VA role listed on BTVA...

If anyone could do Risa justice as far as her insanity goes, it'd probably be Monica Rial, she was a perfect match for Tanya and both Tanya and Risa are completely insane. That's just off the top of my head though, I just recently watched that show.

ARKS isnt evil at all, Luther was using it for his own ends. Originally ARKS was created for good purposes by the Photoners, when they created humans to succeed them in the battle with Profound Darkness.

ARKS are like Soviet authorities trying to clean Chernobyl. IF the USSR was actually responsible for the creation of the atom.

Not exactly but we are cleaning up the mess made by the photoners.

We are very glad that you guys are enjoying the game 😊

@GM-Sohee Many of us currently cannot enjoy the game or play it at all becuase it will not even start the launcher, any ideas?

@ZeeHero9271 As of now, we are trying our best to fix the game for you guys to play it as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please keep on visiting the announcement tab for the latest news regarding this matter. 😊

@GM-Sohee said in Story discussion! [SPOILER ALERTS!!!] [Seriously, this whole topic is story spoilers!]:

@ZeeHero9271 As of now, we are trying our best to fix the game for you guys to play it as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please keep on visiting the announcement tab for the latest news regarding this matter. 😊

Does this mean the reason the game is not launching is related to something on your end? that would be welcome news to me becuase it means that I dont have to do much to fix it- I would not know how lol.

Good question, however, we do not have any information on that yet. We highly suggest checking our website from time to time for updates and we humbly ask for your patience. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Ok so I fully uninstalled the game and windows store will not re install it insisting it is installed. sometimes I get a progress bar for 2 seconds but nothing launches at all.

lol why has this derailed from the topic? can't a gm comment without turning it in an opportunity to vent?

@ZeeHero9271 said in Story discussion! [SPOILER ALERTS!!!] [Seriously, this whole topic is story spoilers!]:

Not exactly but we are cleaning up the mess made by the photoners.

Maybe it was not the best example, but on that note... ARKS are photoners, only evolved to survive their own mess, just like deuman are not considered a different thing even if they were created like a century ago (because Xion farted and Hadred DNA travelled back in time).

@landman said in Story discussion! [SPOILER ALERTS!!!] [Seriously, this whole topic is story spoilers!]:

ARKS are like Soviet authorities trying to clean Chernobyl

I thought that was the Guardians after the colony crashed? Also they literally have a Chernobyl in Universe with that one A-Photon reactor so...

@Mattwo7

The Guardians were not responsible for the Colony crash, it was the Illuminus. ARKS ancestors ARE responsible for Profound Darkness / Dark Falz existence.

@landman said in Story discussion! [SPOILER ALERTS!!!] [Seriously, this whole topic is story spoilers!]:

ARKS ancestors ARE responsible for Profound Darkness / Dark Falz existence.

No, that was the Photoners, they just made the ARKS to clean up their mess. The ARKS themselves are entirely innocent in the matter. Luther may have been running ARKS but he was not an ARKS, he was a Photoner.