The current Urgent Quest schedule is incorrect. Please double check!

Unless this is actually a bug , the current Urgent Quest schedule was incorrect. Perhaps the color coding was goofed up? Here it says the Urgent Quest: "Gone With the Wind and Rain" is scheduled to be after the concert at 7:30pm PDT and Wed the 27th. However, after the concert it was announced that Dark Falz is approaching the ARKS fleet.

alt text

This is somewhat bothersome for alliances that form large MPAs. This isn't the first schedule mistake either. Please double check the schedule to make sure that the future Urgent Quests are correct!

Yeah 😞 Especially considering this is the event one... I was really excited for this and was disappointed it wasn't the event one in the end.

yea can we get some answers?

@Princesse-Jen said in The current Urgent Quest schedule is incorrect. Please double check!:

Yeah 😞 Especially considering this is the event one... I was really excited for this and was disappointed it wasn't the event one in the end.

Yeah it's really unlucky. Hopefully we get the event mission tomorrow.

@Home-Dog I really hope we will. 😞 Also that maybe an extra will be thrown in to make up for it as well. I just hope I manage to catch another.

No updates on this yet? I kind of rely on this but if it isnt going to be corrected I guess i will just leave it to chance?

@radiofr33 yeah no updates. But I just heard that there was one this morning and that's not on the schedule. So that's kind of annoying. I missed it. T_T It was very early in the morning.

@Home-Dog i do know that random UQ's can happen in between the schedules that they post so maybe it was that? i just hope the schedule is accurate from now on because the "gone with the wind and rain" is part of my main missions list now and i did not get to complete it yet because of this error.