It's almost comical at this point.

I've been often critical of the game, I'll get that out of the way first.

The game was announced to release in spring of '20. the GAME. So, it rolls around and after beta dead silence. Not surprising, stuff happens. Game comes out for open beta, part of the game. Well, hopefully we'll get some info. Playing, playing, same stuff...wake up to a forbes article announcing release. I had to get info on release from a forbes article, not the main website. Log in, basically for launch we get a couple urgent quests with no new loot or anything and some more stuff asking for my money.

w/e, im frustrated but not gonna leave because the game is still somewhat enjoyable. months pass by, a few more urgent quests. A really hard one, that drops nothing new again. Pretty annoyed here, because whats the point of there's nothing to chase.

couple months go by through all this, no content plans, roadmap, nothing for PC. Forbes....again announces the PC release. This time im not excited, because all i see is more requests for money. I am kinda done at this point. I am struggling to log in for weeklies, let alone dailies.

Pick up a few new games for a week or two. Come back to see a bunch of stuff announced here, some more requests for money, no content.

Decided to log in for PC release this morning. Get an hour in, notice there's new quests, difficulties, and in my quick run find some level 15 pa's. 40 minutes, excited , go to work. I can't wait to come home and play.

I get all these astracites....can't turn in anywhere.

Run nonstop 250% boosts on ultimate in a group with 100% triboost, rare drop ally buff etc.. NOTHING.

the PA's drop from any map. There's no need to do this difficulty because there's absolutely nothing new to get. What kind of mmo release maps and difficulties with no new loot. Oh, look new rising badge items , 100 for each piece. Only way to get them is a 2 to 1 ratio of badges we can only get around 20 or so a week of....wtf lol.

no patch notes, no actually additional loot other than level 15 skills. No crafting, no advancement on the story.

You know what though, all of this would be fine if you just let us know what the content plans were. I do not enjoy spending 2 hours of farming only to realize i could get the same loot on mobs 20 levels lower. Finding out information on this game from forbes is hilarious. The servers are lagging, overloaded, people can't launch on pc and we get some new costumes, no patch notes, no communication.

do you want us to leave? just tell me. i'll go, because at this point i see no reason not to go back to jp. the jp launcher works better in na than the na launcher does.

top to bottom, the management of this game is a completely disaster. This isn't a reflection on the GM's at all. this is a complaint against whoever is in charge of this circus.

Blame Sega JP. For years they've neglecting NA and the rest of the world. Using the argument "there isnt a market for this game."

whoever is charge of this, i know it's not the GM's. i think it's time to just go back to jp, and move on. the way content releases, i can come back in 6 months and probably not miss much of what's happening. someone pm me if we get the Nier colab though, i'll come buy that stuff up in a hearbeat. Feel stupid for venting my frustrations, arguing with a wall on things that i know wont change. So, i think i'll just poof for a bit.

@GamerKillance said in It's almost comical at this point.:

Blame Sega JP. For years they've neglecting NA and the rest of the world. Using the argument "there isnt a market for this game."

Hopefully the head of Sega is replaced, because they missed out on a huge opportunity back in 2012 for a NA release.

It always comes down to leadership and planning and I haven't seen any of that throughout the xbone beta up until now. This isn't a good way to start off the PC release and have any of the community managers said anything about this situation other than that tweet from earlier?

@GamerKillance said in It's almost comical at this point.:

Yeah, of course, blame SEGA JP for the Microsoft Store launcher!

Come on now.

Why is there like 100% silence right now? O_o

@Rise Because "there isn't a market for it" so there "nothing to see here" and "it will fix itself later in the end." ~Sega

The good thing is that at least more effort will be put to fix it and make it better for everyone.

@Taconight1977 said in It's almost comical at this point.:

i think it's time to just go back to jp, and move on.

It's the superior version but NA has it's perks. Could just play both

Seeing the state of things only through the lens of other players is not exactly ideal.

It's SEGA, so the way i see it, as long as the SEGA building isn't on fire; things will be fine..

...Should be fine...

...I hope everything is okey..

😧