Can't update, can't uninstall, can't repair, can't anything

This game is worse then a virus.

Installed ok at first, played for a few hours then had to call it a day.

Wake up and try to run it, launcher works, game says its going to start...nothing Try a few times and notices gameguard is just poping up for a sec Can't access gameguard, can't update it, site doesn't help Reset computer, same issue Reset computer, now launcher wont even work try to uninstall, endlessly stuck on "preparing to uninstall" Look at Microsoft store, game is constantly trying to "checking files" or "downloading" Leave it alone for a hour...nothing happens try to cancel it, says this will uninstall the game...ok! just makes it pop away for a sec then goes back to "checking files" and "downloading"

This game is like a virus, anyone help me how to remove this crap from my computer?

Probably going to need to build up noise for Microsoft and Sega to team up to build an uninstaller tool, this stuff is nasty and the average person isn't going to be able to remove it. I can't tell if the PSO2 launcher and Microsoft Store don't communicate to each other properly, or if it's something with the installer locking us out so we don't distribute the game without going through the Microsoft Store, but it's probably going to be 2-6 weeks before we can do anything normally.

This is insane, even manually deleting the game files is a complicated process. This Microsoft Store is complete trash.

I was able to play it too until I logged off and came back. I couldn't even download an update. I am noticing my disk space keeps getting fuller and fuller. I never trusted or bought anything off of the Microsoft Store tbh.

Same here. And my brother's. Both different computers.

I can't believe this nonsense, I just blew $60 on this game.

Won't open, won't fix, won't reinstall, won't uninstall.

@SpotMink893749 said in Can't update, can't uninstall, can't repair, can't anything:

This is insane, even manually deleting the game files is a complicated process. This Microsoft Store is complete trash.

isnt Microsoft Store fault, it was the PSO2 launcher that is a complete mess, they should had put the game directly

@CerebJastrus said in Can't update, can't uninstall, can't repair, can't anything:

Wake up and try to run it, launcher works, game says its going to start...nothing Try a few times and notices gameguard is just poping up for a sec Can't access gameguard, can't update it, site doesn't help Reset computer, same issue Reset computer, now launcher wont even work try to uninstall, endlessly stuck on "preparing to uninstall" Look at Microsoft store, game is constantly trying to "checking files" or "downloading" Leave it alone for a hour...nothing happens try to cancel it, says this will uninstall the game...ok! just makes it pop away for a sec then goes back to "checking files" and "downloading"

This game is like a virus, anyone help me how to remove this crap from my computer?

try reset PC then uninstall,it workeed for me

it will take some time tho

Uninstall isn't working for over half of the members on here, @meganinja202 .

My brother's PC can't even recover the memory pit that this game left on his hard drive. Something's gotta be done.

Launcher won't start, can't uninstall. Posting here for visibility, this is not cool.

to uninstall : left click the windows key find the pso2 icon and right click uninstall
was very easy to uninstall

@CerebJastrus said in Can't update, can't uninstall, can't repair, can't anything:

same with my friend. He cant delete it.

Managed to finally delete it...I think. Now I just have to fully uninstall and reinstall the game every time I close it or it doesn't work...yay....