Can't even uninstall...

I have never had this much trouble with a UWP app before, this is ridiculous, first repairing does nothing, then resetting does nothing and now I can't even uninstall the damn thing. Guess I'll have to Revo it.

And now the Powershell Revo brought up is stuck... I don't even...

It's something with Microsoft Store, PSO2 Launcher, and the game file folders requiring permissions/unlocks from Microsoft Store to run. Something that could have been found in a beta test, but since it's been running in JP and SEA, they didn't think they'd need to test the interactions of adding Microsoft Store on top of it all. I got enough permissions to delete the files manually, but not enough to get it running after a reboot. So, never turn off or reboot your PC and pray it never crashes if you want to keep playing until a patch fixes all this mess. Both times I installed and rebooted my PC, the launcher doesn't open when I press the button to play. The computer just sits there, and then it's the whole locked out of file folders without adjusting permissions, and even then they still say you don't have proper permission or the proper encryption codes (something along the lines of decrypting it to play) to run the game.

@BrosefStalinZ28 So that's what's happening when I restart... I had no idea what the issue was, just that when I restart my PC it breaks the game and it says to reinstall it.

Well I was able to Revo the registry entries at least so I'm doing a manual deletion of the files.

Even after all that, the icon is still there and the game is considered installed on the store...

It's likely going to need its own uninstaller from Sega and Microsoft.

Oh, didn't realize it installed to the normal windowsapps folder too...

Windows seems to have figured out it wasn't installed.

I couldn't uninstall either and it won't let me even system restore properly.

I found this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/gt3u83/psa_11gb_mutablebackup_bloat_can_be_easily/ when I was trying to delete stuff and struggling with permisions I ended up on the 7 zip route which worked for me. Initially I moved the file from my ssd to a hd which was one of the few things i could do with the ap controller however it only moved a piece of it I deleted that which then made windows notice it wasn't installed anymore. But it also left behind a chunk of 55gbs on my ssd that I had to use 7zip to uninstall as it was telling me all sorts of access required jank. Now that I have it redownloaded I'm just going to hook it into the pso tweaker and see how that goes instead.

I tried the pso2 tweaker it didnt work for me. After all the bullshit i had to reformat my SSD and with the dinosaur internet I'm dealing with now installing all of my games again is gonna take over a week. Thanks MicroSegasoft!