Launch a REAL PC Version, Not an Xbox Emulator

Spending half the night trying to remove all the corrupt shit your game filled my SSD with isn't what I had in mind. I'd like to say you lost me until you launch a real PC version, but in truth, you probably lost me for good...before you ever even had me. Thanks for nothing!

They did post that the game would come to "Windows 10" and nothing more by that you did downloaded the game knowing that it was from Windows Store and not a launcher but you can always wait until it's out on Steam or a "Real" Launcher as you put it.

We got a white knight over here

@SegenTra Far from it, Just disappointed with some of the new players on here.

I'd settle for steam version.

Is this really emulating the Xbox version rather than using the proper Japanese PC client?

Not sure if it is or not, but It will get better. Right now there are a lot of players. It's on damage control.

@Zone said in Launch a REAL PC Version, Not an Xbox Emulator:

Same, like I get their anger, but they are really some spoiled kids with the way theyre acting.

Just wait till they get 75/75 and don't have anything else to do

@redPG Well, you certainly can't hang out in the lobby properly. That's for sure. Unless you like dances at 1FPS.

@Lwyu said in Launch a REAL PC Version, Not an Xbox Emulator:

Same, like I get their anger, but they are really some spoiled kids with the way theyre acting.

It almost feels like people just can't be happy.

Initially, I thought hey, it's just a launcher, what's a big deal about it.

Now after both me and my friend, and few unfortunate others that we could not launch the game after we close it. And I am cleaning up 190G of a hot mess on my SSD (not mention takes 5 mins to remove them on a m.2 Samsung 970 Pro...) ... Then had to go through the permission to remove old installation files, and get walk around to fix windows store crap...

Oh yeah, side note. I thought Xbox one S is bad. but hey this game runs better on Xbox one S than my i7-9700k + 32G + GTX 2080Ti. JP client had no issue, I don't know why NA client runs like I am emulating the game on a Xbox one....

@ERICK001BC I'm very happy with the game I just hate that they put it out on a hideous launcher that installs folders that rob permissions, the lobbies practically crash the client even with an RTX 2070 Super, and they don't have ship transfer available.

@PSYCOMMUnist The way they have been handling things, it is safe to say that all these issues have already been noted by the GM's. They been working double time to get all these errors reported to the devs. And they will be fixed, end of story. These problems are only temporary, and you have to be a little patient for it to be truly what a lot of PC and xbox players deserve. A lot of issues have been addressed and added with the last update that people have been asking for, and things are being worked on little by little. I am just saying we need a little bit more trust and respect here. Instead of players complaining, find the problems and report them.

@Lwyu I don't know, being unable to add friends because they removed the ingame friend feature and replaced it with xbox live and half my friend don't have each other show up in the friends list despite being friends through xbox live while also preventing joining friend sessions because the game thinks they are not friends seems like a pretty big fuck up for a multiplayer game. This is a basic function of any MMO and I've never had such an issue before. It has literally killed any desire to play the game.