[Poll] Player count with and without issues.

It’s crazy when you think about it with that amount having problems that is a huge % of money they are losing out on . If they had made an alternative way of players downloading the game like a launcher on the main site or steam as some said I imagine that would of lowered the amount of players having problems .

@RagnarokSlayer said in [Poll] Player count with and without issues.:

It’s crazy when you think about it with that amount having problems that is a huge % of money they are losing out on . If they had made an alternative way of players downloading the game like a launcher on the main site or steam as some said I imagine that would of lowered the amount of players having problems .

hint hint Microsoft Launch was a mistake Hint Hint

I understand what you're doing but polls like this are inaccurate. People who got in would most likely be playing the game and those who didnt would come here. You have to offer the same poll in game to get close to an actual number, or compare the number of people who didn't get in here to the number of new pc downloads.

@Merelambasted said in [Poll] Player count with and without issues.:

I understand what you're doing but polls like this are inaccurate. People who got in would most likely be playing the game and those who didnt would come here. You have to offer the same poll in game to close to an actual number, or compare the number of people who didn't get in here to the number of new pc downloads.

Actually, most of the game who had issues just quit forever or are so done that no one gave a single answer in the last 24 hours. So the poll is innacurate, but because it shows an inflated ammount of people who can play vs those who can't who are no longer around to see the poll.

I think that's a decent enough sample size to indicate there's a major problem. Have the devs or whomever said anything?

@Shirokami07 That could also be true. It really sucks people had this much trouble, I didnt hit a single bump along the way. I had no idea that people found the windows store so intrusive because I never bothered scrubbing it from my computer.

@Merelambasted

I'm trying to reinstall right now, it went all smoothly but I can see that I no longer have ownership nor permission over the game files, so it can only mean one thing: Once it's over, it'll corrupt and go into the reinstall loop again:

65b41905-918b-41df-94e2-1f2c2dfd66d9-image.png

I'm on the latest windows version, on the latest store version, with no AV bothering in the middle, with all xbox apps and services up and updated. I've done it ALL. Yet, this still happens. It's the store.

Honestly at this point, I'd suggest they just straight up take the game down off the the Store until they fix whatever issues it has that's causing it to delete itself, lock up, eat disk space with no adequate means of removal, ect.

If you can play the game without issue, let them be continue to launch the game they have installed but prevent other PC users from trapping themselves until this thing is figured out.

@Shirokami07 Damn I'm sorry you're going through all this. I wouldn't have thought that the store would be the weakest link. I really hope that fixing this for Sega ASAP is in both of their interests, surely this is too big of an investment not to take it seriously. Part of me is wondering if they did this all as another stress test. If they say that it's released, more people would come compared to calling it another beta. Since it's in the middle of the week, streamers and the most hardcore would come and maybe by the weekend it will be resolved and more casual people would give it a shot. But that's just a crackpot theory.

Now Sega knows how many Blocks to have open and that they may not have to open up a 4th ship for a while. last night nearly all 90 blocks of ship 3 were full (including premium space). They raised it to 138 blocks, and as of an hour ago it's at 114 blocks with most at least half full. I guess they walked away with some extra data at least.

Anyways, I wish this would have launched smoothly and you guys don't deserve it, we all just want it to succeed. Though bad business decisions is in Sega's DNA despite their innovation and keen sense of style.

Reporting, same error when finishing downloading 93k files. It's F.

The issues wouldn't get reported by a large chunk of people since not every1 uses the forums. Some use twitter or find videos on youtube. Others just left and quit the game altogether. There isn't an accurate way to compare issues vs ppl that are fine.

Heres a bingo sheet from PSO2 reddit u/endurableflame

goypfkz6oe151.png

This is where I am right now 9d1387e7-d8b9-458b-a01e-22a915f06567-image.png

PSO2 NA Tweaker got me all the way to the login screen, but now I have the press enter nothing happens issue and applied all suggested fixed and still goes on.

There are several layers of mess up it seems, and they're all Microsoft sided, even if Arks Layer team fixes the broken client, there's stuff login-credential-authentication by Microsoft related that still ruins it all.

Well, there's some more hope now, at least.

Most of these probem wouldn't have happened if they just use Steam