[Poll] Player count with and without issues.

Hey guys, I made this poll here: https://www.strawpoll.me/20187330

To have an idea of the magnitude of the problem Microsoft Store is causing.

Also, to boost the morale to release PSO2 quickly on a stand-alone launcher like PSO2-JP or @Steam or just whatever but not Microsoft Store.

Thank you for your time!

UPDATE 05/28 4:51AM PDT

255fc717-4dd4-43d5-92d9-b752014d6aa5-image.png

@Shirokami07

I should have mentioned that this is for PC release.

dd2fdc62-a4b0-496a-85a4-a925f61ea9d7-image.png

Was expecting more people to join tbh. Can't really tell with such low numbers.

less then 1/3 can play withou problem

@Arlundar2

We need many more votes to get a closer idea of what it is like. At least 10k.

Giving this a lil'bump

bump this because why not

You know, I was expecting Xbox players to raid this poll and inflate the "I can play" votes, but even after all these hours the demographic stays quite balanced. 63% of the voters up to date can't play the game.

damn, that fast? i just saw it to be at 45% ish

@Kageshiro-Ryou said in [Poll] Player count with and without issues.:

damn, that fast? i just saw it to be at 45% ish

40% can play, 23% was able to play but then the client commited sudoku after stopping playing.

ah, that explains

We should also consider that: Most players with issue already quit forever and didn't even see this. Most players without issues are around to vote.

@Shirokami07 said in [Poll] Player count with and without issues.:

We should also consider that: Most players with issue already quit forever and didn't even see this. Most players without issues are around to vote.

I've just taken a rough educated guess on this to be honest. I've calculated that at the very least, if there's absolutely no problem and errors with launching and playing the game. There would be at the very least, a few thousand people trying to login to the servers, and with only Ship 1 ~ 3, and them band-aiding with adding blocks, the servers are definitely going to explode.

It might also be worth adding to the question or the answers to qualify for people playing on PC from NA (North America) i.e. U.S. and Canada. And whom are only using the Microsoft Store and have no JP anything any installed or intermixed in their situation.

I would wager the greater majority of people who are having problems are "outside of NA" and/or are using PSO2 JP Tweaker Suite to try and get around/fix their problems. That they don't have a right for support for.. yet. I'm not saying that a lot of the shenanigans in this forum and elsewhere shouldn't maybe "technically work." But bottom line none of us can ever know for sure. If you're not in NA you don't have a right to support for now. Until they open it up to a broader section of the world.

Fwiw.

o/ =^.^=

@Kageshiro-Ryou The servers are probably going to be fine as they're on Microsoft Azure. That's quite reliable in avaibility as they grow and improve on demand.