Ask a veteran ARKS!

@RETNEC-EKALB said in Ask a veteran ARKS!:

What is good sublclass with techer? I was thinking force but figure it could be to squishy.

Phantom, Hunter, and Ranger. Phantom and Hunter are for sure the most meta for Techers. But if you want a full support techer and have gotten used to the game enough. Tech/Ranger are great for teamplay and boss killing.

@The-Question said in Ask a veteran ARKS!:

Can i use a stance in my main class and sub class same time? What is best with hunter for sub class fighter or etoile? Might have spelled it wrong.

For Hunter I would go with Etoile. Fighter isn't really the best sub class for most mains. Fighter itself is better off as a main for its limit break skill. As for stances a main class stance and a sub class stance can be active at the same time. It's one of the things that make something like taking double stance classes in combination so good.

That isn't to say don't subclass fighter. Just giving an objection opinion about it. I myself already have a Braver build for a future character that one of the sub classes will be fighter.

So how do we actually use a stance?

@RETNEC-EKALB For subclass for techter it depends how you will play your techter. You only want to go Hunter if you are going wand striker.. if you plan on playing a tech based Techter like myself, you want something that will compliment your T-Atk. Going Techter/Force myself.

@SamuraiCrazy said in Ask a veteran ARKS!:

@The-Question said in Ask a veteran ARKS!:

Can i use a stance in my main class and sub class same time? What is best with hunter for sub class fighter or etoile? Might have spelled it wrong.

For Hunter I would go with Etoile. Fighter isn't really the best sub class for most mains. Fighter itself is better off as a main for its limit break skill. As for stances a main class stance and a sub class stance can be active at the same time. It's one of the things that make something like taking double stance classes in combination so good.

That isn't to say don't subclass fighter. Just giving an objection opinion about it. I myself already have a Braver build for a future character that one of the sub classes will be fighter.

Once it is learned from a skill tree you add it to your sub-pallete. Once it is there you just highlight and activate. You need to keep in mind that a class with 2 stances can only have 1 active stance of said class active. So if you try to use Fury Stance and Guard Stance together. The last one activated will remain. The other will deactivate.

@The-Question makes sense. Wondering what we where suppose to use that bar for besides consumables

How many scape dolls can you hold? On first pso just 10. How many mag photon arts or photon blasts? Was hoping they have the one where mag casts shifta and deband on you and your friends close by like on pso 1. Thanks for all the info. Was thinking freezing on force and techer being shifta and light.

How many scape dolls can you hold? On first pso just 10. How many mag photon arts or photon blasts? Was hoping they have the one where mag casts shifta and deband on you and your friends close by like on pso 1. Thanks for all the info. Was thinking freezing on force and techer being shifta and light.

For scape dolls I have no idea. I just store them when I get them. I have not played PSO1 so I'm not sure what the cap is or if there is one. Mags get passive arts that it will activate itself. Just a tip but you might want to try and work in some deband into your build. It really helps you and your party out with a huge defense boost and extra HP in later content. Freezing and Light is a pretty normal combination to use. As long as you don't use fire you will be good.

Pso1 you build up with the mag max level 200 on mags just like player level 200. Build up to 3 it charges up by your character name. Ok thanks for the advice.

@RETNEC-EKALB forgot to say you have to press a button to use the photon blasts on pso 1.

@RETNEC-EKALB forgot to say you have to press a button to use the photon blasts on pso 1.

I forgot to mention that photon blasts are activated from sub-pallete's as well. Any active skill that isn't used by a weapon is normally activated via the palette.

@RETNEC-EKALB I'll do you a favor and link you over to my Tech(t)er guide here. If I explained, it would probably hijack the thread, which wouldn't be my intention. Just message me in PM's if you have further questions.

@Lynn-F said in Ask a veteran ARKS!:

@RETNEC-EKALB I'll do you a favor and link you over to my Tech(t)er guide here. If I explained, it would probably hijack the thread, which wouldn't be my intention. Just message me in PM's if you have further questions.

This is actually a really good guide. It's what I am following.

One more question. Can you equip a ring from your sub class?

@SamuraiCrazy said in Ask a veteran ARKS!:

Classes that have stances usually have 2 stances, the one in the left side of the skill tree is a passive stance (there's no skill to activate it, it's activated by default) while the one in the right side is active (you have to put it in the numbered bar and manually activate it).

If you have both stances learned, when you use the active stance, the passive stance is automatically disabled, and when you turn off the active stance, the passive stance re-activates automatically.

@RETNEC-EKALB Yes.

I used to run RA/GU just so I could use the "Perfect Keeper" ring while using my Ranger class to increase my damage.