Ask a veteran ARKS!

@RainGnyu It can but it's recommended to play on the One S or One X, as they have a bit more power than the base XB1.

@MachineQueen Is it possible to recover old characters? played about a year ago and when i logged in through steam it doesnt find them. I tried to login from microsoft store but that isn't an option. Do I have to redownload from microsoft im confused..

@conjunior If you originally played on MS Store/XBox, and never linked that account to your Steam account, then, yes, you need to log-in via the MS Store version first so you can then link it to your Steam account. However, if that is the case, it looks like you may have to use a new Steam account because you started a new PSO2 account on Steam, so linking isn't possible anymore.

If you did previously do the account link, and you cannot find your character on any of the Ships, then you should check your Log-in History to verify that no one else has logged in to your account, and then contact Support.

@conjunior said in Ask a veteran ARKS!:

@MachineQueen Is it possible to recover old characters? played about a year ago and when i logged in through steam it doesnt find them. I tried to login from microsoft store but that isn't an option. Do I have to re download from microsoft im confused..

if u started on MS version, then played steam version w/o linking acct 1st time you went to play it CONGRATS! You now have 2 accts that cant be linked.

You only get 1 chance to link accts when you set up 2nd version the 1st time. SOL after that ;/

Curious to those who know:

Ranger/Etoile skill tree question. Since ur Ranger is always main (as cant subclass ET) do you skip all skills that have [main class only] like Etoile Will?

Or do they still work even thoguh you are ranger main?

Skip [main class only], that means it is only when playing Etoile. Only grab [main class only] skills if you don't have a second Etoile skill tree for main or hold off until you've bought all subclass skills you want. You'll want those main class skills when grinding Lvls 76-100.

Yep wont be making a new steam account for PSO2, sorry Sega you've failed making this game remotely user friendly...

@ConJunior-0 I'm not disagreeing with you in that it is unintuitive, especially because it requires you to have two installs of the game at the same time (unless you are using the Tweaker or have an XBox), but there is a warning about it as soon as you log in to a new platform:

editor-Option-1-88565.jpg

@ConJunior-0 said in Ask a veteran ARKS!:

Yep wont be making a new steam account for PSO2, sorry Sega you've failed making this game remotely user friendly...

You trying to hard....we ain’t got time for all that.

Is ether soul......Aether soul? If so stats are different?

@RainGnyu

They are the same soul, looks like it was just translated as ether soul on JP.

hey guys i was here a while back but i cannot rember the page link. Does anyone have the link for redemption codes posts even if none are active i need it for future reference plz

Got pretty much only one PSO2 question these days: where the F* is everyone?

Every time I log into PSO2 rather than NGS I see easily 30-40 players in the gate area and a handful more running around the shopping area at any given time.

And yet since NGS launched I have seen a grand total of FIVE other players COMBINED doing UQs, the most in any one instance being 2 not counting myself. When attempting the more rewarding level-up quests (the ones that are all boss monsters) I find no one. When I try just about any other "open party" quest, there's no one.

Where the hell are all the other players? Why is everyone just parked in the lobby doing nothing? Am I missing something here?

Are the only people still on PSO2 besides me just RP randos?

Are they only on PSO2 right now to blow all their PSO2-locked Meseta on cosmetics to bring over to NGS?

I still have 4 classes left to bring to 100 and the completionist in me won't allow me to focus on NGS until I've done that, but it is painfully slow going with only the daily/weekly tasks and the standard bonus keys they give out as the sole means of "grinding." Doing LUQs solo is simply too time-consuming to be worth it.

How long is maintenance?

I need help.........I am three red boxes away from the task goal of 113. Just three more and it is very difficult to find the last three. Now when I started the quest there where no guides locations. But even with guides I wouldn’t even know where to start. It also seems has though one box sit on two zone when looking at my progress tab. I guess I am asking for help where some of your unique locations spot you thought was clever hidden spot.