Ask a veteran ARKS!

@AndrlCh

D:< well thanks ;-; guess i'm back to farming him more.

@Knight-Raime Don't forget Visiphone, here's ship 1 price list.

finishingblow.jpg

@Kodiakmax How about any other generic L rings, like Mag Excitement, Party Toughness or Perfect recovery Blast?

@Fiona-Respha Thanks, I completely forgot about Party Toughness, I even have one on a different character!

@Fiona-Respha

That's...actually very cheap wow. Thanks!

@Knight-Raime If it is that cheap, it is likey that it is dropping in the Cradle and/or Mothership UQs.

Ok, been a while since I last used Bouncer and with the 100 All Class campaign going on I've finally circled back to it. A quick search didn't turn up any definitive answer so I wanted to get clarification: is the Bouncer's "Crafting Mastery" skill worth investing the 10 SP into at all? What even is "crafted" gear at this point? Would this be referring to the weapons and units you get from Zig by exchanging materials (e.g. the Klaus, Agile, Steel, Puras, etc. series of weapons)?

What does this mean? RWB5

@zaffy2005 Crafted Gear means Extended Gear (ie. gear that is modified via the Crafting menu in you Personal Quarters). Because you can only craft up to 13* Weapons, unless you are running very specific gear and are willing to invest the resources to fully extend it, you are better off ignoring that Skill.

Does the ring Party toughness still gives you the effects of it, if it is a party of one?

No, the Party bounuses are per additional Player in the party.

Do the ring’s when slotted in to your units stack on one another?

Example: Mag excitement, Mag excitement and Hunter focus.

Would the speed of Mag excitement increase when you have two active slots in play?

Whats the best DS fighter S4? I currently run lifesteal, but I don't really need it so how about escalating pursuit or the whirlwind one?

@RainGnyu said in Ask a veteran ARKS!:

RWB refers to to Rising Weapon Badges, which are numbered 1-5, hence RWB5 would be Rising Weapon Badge 5.

As for the ring stacking, I don't think that works. I imagine it could make for some potentially game-breaking builds if it did.

@zaffy2005 said in Ask a veteran ARKS!:

@RainGnyu said in Ask a veteran ARKS!:

RWB refers to to Rising Weapon Badges, which are numbered 1-5, hence RWB5 would be Rising Weapon Badge 5.

As for the ring stacking, I don't think that works. I imagine it could make for some potentially game-breaking builds if it did.

Thank you

Can the Xbox one play NGS? When it comes out?