Ask a veteran ARKS!

@Grimlo6k said in Ask a veteran ARKS!:

Question: What is the best thing to do with all the rare drops that ive been getting for the classes I donot play, including the "special ? weapons". So far I have been vending them for meseta. I havent been appraising the "? weapons" and they only sell for 10meseta with out appraisal. Currently I am dropping all 9* weapons.

Just wondering if that is the right thing to do or I am missing any tips like the 10* excubes. sorry if it has been asked many times, i looked everywhere but couldn't find any answer.

Thanks in advance.

Depends, in some cases you might have a 10* or above weapon that you yeeted when unappraised. Rarity 10 and 11 can be turned into ExCubes/Photon Spheres using the Swap shop so you definately want to at least appraise what you pickup. Tossing 9 starts that are useless is fine if you really dont use em at all. Some weapons might have strong Affixes by default which you can bank to use as affix fodder later on in the game when you stop getting better gear every few minutes/hours or to sell for all mighty money.

@Gerbilios Thank you, this was a very useful tip.

@Gerbilios I learnt this now I always pick up unaprrised weapons eggs u never know today I got a 13 from from an unaprised weapon

@Blackichan08 Someone in PSO2 discord told me, the 13* unappraised weapons have a rainbow sign to them. This is how you distinguish between them. I personally haven't reached high enough level to drop 13* yet, so i cannot say if its true.

@Grimlo6k said in Ask a veteran ARKS!:

@Blackichan08 Someone in PSO2 discord told me, the 13* unappraised weapons have a rainbow sign to them. This is how you distinguish between them. I personally haven't reached high enough level to drop 13* yet, so i cannot say if its true.

It is true, but the rainbow background on the icon only appears in the appraisal menu, it doesn't show in the inventory.

In the future, there'll be another background above rainbow, golden background, for 15 star unappraised weapons, but that will only happen once the NA version gets alot closer to the current JP content.

There's also a special "RARE DROP" message and sound the moment 13+ star and 15 star equipment drops.

@zaffy2005 blue and pink are referree/Referral badges respectfully.

@Noctosis So basically if you're already playing you cant get pink ones since no one can "refer" a current player. But how does one refer another player? At least, "officially?"

The online manual has a section on inviting friends. Although, I'm not sure if what it says is true to the current status of NA server.

https://pso2.com/manual/communication/friend/invite

ARKS Badge: Pink seems to be a reward for emergency trials made by rare enemy triggers.

@Fiona-Respha ah okay. I just assumed pink because I was getting blue. Not sure what to get anyhow. Might just buy the toilet lol

@Ezodagrom Interesting, those animations are definitely useful. I think i have vendored some of the unappraised items I got which might be atleast 13*, rip. I'll try to keep an eye out from now. Thanks for the heads up.

@MachineQueen I have a question, so I forgot my 2nd password and wanted to know if it was linked to other characters? I already sent out support tickets but no response still.

@Dannysage5444 Your shop password is account wide.

@AndrlCh Ahh ok thanks for letting me know

Hi all,

I encountered an issue with the mag-feeding client order (from Echo, I believe). I fed my mag and turned in the client order, and it's registered as complete, however I still see a "quest marker" at the NPC, and a message in a little window on the left side of my screen saying I should turn in the order.

When I attempted to turn in the order, I had 10 dimates in my inventory, and her reward was two dimates, so I had to remove two from my inventory and try turning it in a second time, which resulted in the state of affairs I currently find myself in.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to work around the bug, and get rid of the quest marker and message?

Currently, that client order is the only one in Echo's list, and I don't think I can progress that line of client orders (if there are any other orders from Echo) until the issue is resolved.

Edit: I don't knonw if it makes a difference, but I'm going for a pure dex mag, so I fed it discs, sol atomizers, and a couple of those food devices so far.

@ekwah76 Did you complete and collect the reward for the ARKS Mission associated with that Client Order, or is it still showing as incomplete?