Failed to Download Latest Version. Tried everything, don't know what else to do.

So, I downloaded PSO2 from the MS store. Once it was done downloading, I tried launching it and it gave me the following:

alt text

I've been researching for a few hours now. Turned off the IvP6, didn't work. Forced the folder to make me its owner, didn't work. Did everything that people mentioned (sans restarting, I hear it breaks the game entirely so I'd rather not.) and I've been looking forward to playing this since hearing it was coming to PC a while back. Is there any other ideas people have that I haven't seen? I'd appreciate any help I could get.

I have the same problem as you and it seems that the editors do not melt anything, I also test all the solutions of the other players without success...

its your windows update not the games make sure your windows account is up to date if you don't have the requirement to run the game it will not work

@Cowmoon said in Failed to Download Latest Version. Tried everything, don't know what else to do.:

its your windows update not the games make sure your windows account is up to date if you don't have the requirement to run the game it will not work

I have the required updates though. Completely up to date, so I don't know what the problem is.

Me too, i thank waiting future update