Unable to run PSOLauncher

Waiting on my game to reinstall, to find out how much should be there.

Its 69 gigs, according to the other posts. The game is apparently deleting huge chunks of itself, causing the exe's to disappear.

Reset failed. Can't uninstall, either. Then again, with the exe's and other files missing, that seems rather obvious. I'm done. This game can rot.

I'm also having this issue,i can get the launcher to open but once i press play,it closes and the game never actually launchs,attempting a repair through the windows app setting atm to see if it helps. Also my anti virus flagged the exe earlier(told it ot make it an exception) so unsure if that affected it at all Update: now my entire pso2 folder has gone missing

So all of the sudden this happened out of the blue.. What a freakin' mess man.. Idk how to insert the image properly on here there's the link.. it actually spammed the hell out of my computer, there's 20+ error popups

(https://imgur.com/SUhANhA)

@Pairamedic Same thing just happened to me,(my folder re-appeared) and now its trying to do the patch all over again

@ZodiDummie said in Unable to run PSOLauncher:

@Pairamedic Same thing just happened to me,(my folder re-appeared) and now its trying to do the patch all over again

Okay so now it appears to be redownloading all those files? I have run into a problem, now that it hasn't deleted itself properly I don't have enough storage space on this drive to install it again. I need to delete the files.

I should add, my pso2_bin is only 11GB right now.

What Antivirus do you have? Check to see if it quarantined the .exe you maybe able to release it.

@PilotRock804023 said in Unable to run PSOLauncher:

What Antivirus do you have? Check to see if it quarantined the .exe you maybe able to release it.

If that was to me, I have Malwarebytes and nothing's in there

Finally done with the re-installation of the game. I am now back in the game.