For those getting errors - Share a few details

I am looking for similarities between errors to see what works and doesn't work just in case a fix takes a while to come out officially. If you would, share some of the information below:

ERROR: What error are you getting? If it isn't a code, can you share a picture with the time?

REGION: What region do you live in?

STORAGE: How many disk drives do you have? How much space is left on each?

CURRENT WINDOWS BUILD: You can get this information from the Updates in settings.

WHAT HAVE YOU TRIED: What steps did you try so far?

ERROR: 377acc54-aa0d-4d3b-9474-32765bda6a51-image.png

REGION: Florida, USA

STORAGE: 7b453c87-3261-4502-ab1c-81eee9e953f7-image.png Attempted install location is D drive

CURRENT WINDOWS BUILD: ae55dc64-127a-4105-aa51-2d81e9e95290-image.png

WHAT HAVE YOU TRIED: Restarting computer / MS store. Clean reboot. Deleting D/Program files/msstore folder. Updating admin rights to my user/SSD. Alternate install locations. Updated nvidia suite and drivers. Disabling windows defender. about to try a system restore as posted on another thread.

Edit: error occurs when trying to download from the MS store

@K-Antarius try your biggest drive cause file size of the game is closer to 110GB than 105GB

@Devils-Warchild shows it as taking up 69.1 GB on mine.

Error : 7ee9952e-65c9-4852-9b65-3fd032d6aa77-image.png

Region : NA(Canada) Storage : 500 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD (installed on PCIE SSD, 93 GB storage left after installation) CURRENT WINDOWS BUILD : 8b36abe0-e315-475d-a5da-2ef47a992cce-image.png Tried : rebooting PC, rebooting store, made myself owner of the installation folder as there was some corruption and it showed no owner, when double clicking any files in the folder it said you are not authroized. Tried putting pso2.exe as read only as suggested after gaining the authority to do so. Fully crashed and tried reset of Windows store, tried enabling/disabling IPV6 protocol on my network card. Did a full reinstallation of the game which took a good 6 hours and I'm left with the same issue as before.

@Devils-Warchild I have tried all drives

@Konan said in For those getting errors - Share a few details:

Error : 7ee9952e-65c9-4852-9b65-3fd032d6aa77-image.png

Region : NA(Canada) Storage : 500 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD (installed on PCIE SSD, 93 GB storage left after installation) CURRENT WINDOWS BUILD : 8b36abe0-e315-475d-a5da-2ef47a992cce-image.png Tried : rebooting PC, rebooting store, made myself owner of the installation folder as there was some corruption and it showed no owner, when double clicking any files in the folder it said you are not authroized. Tried putting pso2.exe as read only as suggested after gaining the authority to do so. Fully crashed and tried reset of Windows store, tried enabling/disabling IPV6 protocol on my network card. Did a full reinstallation of the game which took a good 6 hours and I'm left with the same issue as before.

update, a whole bunch of stuff got deleted when revisiting the installation folder, after booting the launcher, it didn't return an error message but started redownloading stuff..

QQ图片20200527175323.png even if i put it in d disk and uninstall onedrive it will still be the same

I was looking through the Event Viewer on my PC after it deleted itself for no reason.

There are a lot of logs in the AppxDeployment regarding manifest files having incorrect namespaces and similar things.

The installation from the launches looks for the location of "WindowsApps" and then makes the "ModifiableWindowsApps" in the same disc location regardless of your specifications it seems.

Read the appx manifest. The installer is supposed to make a new MUTABLE FOLDER (which means not hidden or protected by the system) so it can be "modded by Users" based on the UWP explanation.

I don't have access to the delivery system but for some reason it is created a folder called "Mutable" INSIDE of the protected WindowsApps" folder. Then it makes a back-up of that as well (Which is also inside the protected folder). Most likely because it is meant to be modded it needs a restorable version if a user breaks it.

At some point it then installs the game once more in a new folder called "ModifiableWindowsApps" but it still has the protections, this is the folder the game actually launches out of. When it runs into a launch error the game is deleting itself to revert back to the Back up, then errors out on the backup (probably directory issues) deletes the backup, then restarts the installation again.

@GM-Deygner I will submit a ticket with my event logs that show these events occurring to the Support team, can you forward it along as well?