Why is the game duplicating itself?

@Sephirod2960 Can you launch it at all yet though?

@jolteonus Yes. Create a char and everything.

Also I edited my previous post.

I'm not the smartest, and i might be a little stoned, but I just had a thought. Might the problem be with people who don't own any games from the Microsoft store ?

I have no reason to think that, I'm just throwing it out there for people smarter than me.

@OddCrown Nope. I have Halo Wars 2 on the Microsoft store and it doesn't do this stuff. That's not to say the Microsoft Store is any good (it's terrible), but it seems to be extra terrible specifically for Phantasy Star Online 2.

This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!

Im pretty sure the latest Windows Update (as of last night) fucked my PSO2 up. now I have a folder from C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j that I cant get privileges to delete for, even after getting it work for a consecutive week or so this game STILL has installation problems.

Not sure what to do at this point. Tried using Unlocker to delete the folder, but it couldnt.

@Sephirod2960 it will not rename for me

This problem is still occurring...

this problem is related to MS Store so it will always have the possibility of happening while using that version so if you don't want that to keep happening just change to Steam version

If you can, move to Steam. MC have tons of problem beside duplicating itself. You cant even delete the game and end up installing 2 pso2 games which takes so much of your space lol. It uninstall itself, or got files goes missing. For those who have fast internet, this usually not a problem for them, but for us with average or slow internet...lol its Hell. Glad I move to Steam and have not counter any problem with the games. It's even load faster.