FIX HERE: GAME WON'T RESTART

Thanks, this was really helpful. It’s annoying that problems are still occurring even after a month since the pc launch.

So they still haven't fixed it? Oh, well. I'll just treat this as vaporware.

Same here now.... Game doesnt launch anymore. This is ridiculous... I was going through lengths back on Dreamcast to get JPN version account on an EU console, learned Japanese to play the other PSOs and now 20 years or something later i thought i finally be able to play without headache. Seems not... Here ive spent around 10h already just to install the game. Now it doesnt run anymore and im afraid im out. Have better things to do.

For how much this game breaks or suddenly stops launching, they should be giving players free ARKS Cash as an apology, especially those of us who paid for the Ragol Edition and have Premium time being wasted by all these issues. Been playing just fine for 2 weeks now and suddenly it won't launch from the MS Store. It's in a downloading loop with no progress being made. I even deleted the game folder to try it with a fresh install and it still just sits there downloading nothing.