FIX HERE: GAME WON'T RESTART

65753.jpeg Any help how to fix?

@arge08

When does it pop up? When you try to start the app or installing?

its done installing. pops up when i hit play

@Daigoji-Gai said in FIX HERE: GAME WON'T RESTART:

@Pairamedic Yes. Servers are slow and to add insult to injury, being overtaxed right now. It may take up to 30 mins.

It's been about 40 minutes. Something is definitely wrong 😕

@Pairamedic Possibly...

Before you Alt-F4 or nuke everything.... check your network adapter transmit. Are you seeing data still coming in? If you go to task manager, is the app still showing a high processing load?

@Daigoji-Gai said in FIX HERE: GAME WON'T RESTART:

@Pairamedic Possibly...

Before you Alt-F4 or nuke everything.... check your network adapter transmit. Are you seeing data still coming in? If you go to task manager, is the app still showing a high processing load?

Negative Sorry, which app are you talking about specifically? Settings?

@arge08 said in FIX HERE: GAME WON'T RESTART:

its done installing. pops up when i hit play

Ok, follow the steps in my first post of this thread. Try repairing the app first. If that doesn't, work try resetting.

I tried both options already guess I can try and reinstall it again

@Daigoji-Gai same account reinstalling onedrive does no seem to work , even without onedrive and put it in d disk it will still show the same thing

Okay how exactly do I fully uninstall this game? I don't believe this will work so I will try a reinstall. However I'm seeing horror stories about trying to even remove this game, how do I do this properly? The game is installed on SSD C Drive.

I can't even get the launcher to open to attempt to play the game. I downloaded it. It worked fine and I played for a few hours. Then once logged out for an hour or two, I tried opening the launcher back up. It ignores all attempts to open it. I've tried the task bar pin, the start menu, going back to the microsoft store and opening it from there... Repair didn't work, and I'm currently waiting on 'reset' to finish. I really don't want to have to reinstall the whole game again.

@Ssj782 said in FIX HERE: GAME WON'T RESTART:

I can't even get the launcher to open to attempt to play the game. I downloaded it. It worked fine and I played for a few hours. Then once logged out for an hour or two, I tried opening the launcher back up. It ignores all attempts to open it. I've tried the task bar pin, the start menu, going back to the microsoft store and opening it from there... Repair didn't work, and I'm currently waiting on 'reset' to finish. I really don't want to have to reinstall the whole game again.

Same here.

@Pairamedic Use the Add / Remove Programs from Control Panel.

@Pairamedic said in FIX HERE: GAME WON'T RESTART:

@Ssj782 said in FIX HERE: GAME WON'T RESTART:

Same here.

Wait, you're still waiting too?

@Daigoji-Gai I also am waiting. I did the repair function when you first made the post.