FIX HERE: GAME WON'T RESTART

• Go to the Win10 search box and ,type Phantasy
  • Make sure app is selected (don't click, use arrow keys) and in the right panel select APP SETTINGS
  • Scroll down and
    • Click REPAIR. This will take some time, as long as 10 minutes. Then try to play again
    • If that does not work, select RESET.

If both fails, tech support will recommend that you reinstall, but at this point I say wait for the patch if you still encounter the issue.

anyfix for error 106?QQ图片20200527175323.png

@FatBaguette said in FIX HERE: GAME WON'T RESTART:

anyfix for error 106?QQ图片20200527175323.png

You installing to a partition? Is the drive a SDD or HDD? Did you get to the launcher? Need a few more details and may be able to help.

Does this fix the game doesn't open at all? No error codes nothing. Just doesn't open. The launcher itself that is, I can't get to the launcher anymore after the last "update"

@Pairamedic For some it does. The app gets corrupted easily.

@Pairamedic said in FIX HERE: GAME WON'T RESTART:

Does this fix the game doesn't open at all? No error codes nothing. Just doesn't open. The launcher itself that is, I can't get to the launcher anymore after the last "update"

It is also worth noting that by doing this you will have to re-download the client updates.

@Daigoji-Gai i did not even see the launcher all i can do is click the play button on the ms store, and i will ask yes or no to make change, if i chooses yes that well happen if no nothing happen, i download it in to HDD

@FatBaguette I try it with the c drive too

@FatBaguette Ok, last question - it looks like the 106 issue may be a geo-issue. Are you inside or outside the United States?

@FatBaguette

Ok, that is really weird.

First, go to Control Panel and make sure you uninstall. Next, go to the Microsoft Store App, click the three dots and select MY LIBRARY Try installing from there.

Make sure you have at least 65GB on drive you are installing to.

I've been stuck at repairing the game for 15+ minutes, is this normal?

@Pairamedic Yes. Servers are slow and to add insult to injury, being overtaxed right now. It may take up to 30 mins.

@Daigoji-Gai i have uninstall it, installing the game from library and having around 300GB but still the same problem

@FatBaguette said in FIX HERE: GAME WON'T RESTART:

@Daigoji-Gai i have uninstall it, installing the game from library and having around 300GB but still the same problem

Ok. So... it seems106 is a OneDrive associated error apparently related to admin permissions. Is your Win10 account your logged into your PC with your admin account? Some have claimed uninstalling both the game and OneDrive, then reinstalling OneDrive then the game fixed the issue.