Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...

I'm pretty sure spamming the server with symbol art wont kick people off the server or generate the amount of lag it would have done back on the PSU Demo servers for Xbox 360. if you try it on the JP servers. You get black listed by the players and if you try to report them. Most likely you will get banned for trying to report them. That's just how SEGA of Japan works in regards to what goes on in the servers. Symbol Art isn't the only thing you can get banned for when trying to report someone on the JP servers.

18+ for a reason can't handle it I suggest playing something else.. people whine so much for stupid reasons.. black list and move on it's honestly that simple..

Thank god those same people didn't play JP.. they would of had a heart attack on the SAs..lol

A lot of NA gamers are also parents, so I could understand not wanting certain images being spammed across a 60 inch screen while playing a game with other members of their family watching along.

Playing on a PC monitor, it is pretty easy to prevent onlookers from seeing the horrendous things on your screen, but a television is a bit different.

Not saying they need to change much, but if enough people see it as an issue that needs to be address, the majority takes precedent I am afraid.

Some things will be censored. Its NA. It bite but you have to remember a lot of what people do or ignore in jp are things na would rage at. Some producers ignore it like when people tried to give 2bs creator issues. He just shrugged basically. But it won't destroy the game if we dont have unfiltered clipart. If you really want to see it all the jp server's are always open. I may make a video of the difference in clip art in the na vs up servers XD

18+ doesn't mean you can do whatever you want, it means you are expected to act like an adult. hint: spamming stupid clip are that's supposed to look like naughty bits, is not acting like an adult.

@CodeBreaker-V1 said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

18+ for a reason can't handle it I suggest playing something else.. people whine so much for stupid reasons.. black list and move on it's honestly that simple..

Thank god those same people didn't play JP.. they would of had a heart attack on the SAs..lol

Or it's called following the rules. Even the GM on the forums said report them and if possible get a screenshot with the xbox or your phone.

18+ doesn't mean you can post and say what you want. Perhaps you're the one playing the wrong type of game.

ok everyone stop with the fake outrage please.

@Geordie-P said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

ok everyone stop with the fake outrage please.

Says the one who called this thread "SJW" and advocate adult obscenity in symbol art. I don't think many take you seriously in these forums judging from your post history and how people react to you.

Yeah, the very first spam attack that I've gotten while adjusting my inventory was a cartoon pic of a wiener and a sign with "Make America Great Again". Lol.

@Ahrizu said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

Yeah, the very first spam attack that I've gotten while adjusting my inventory was a cartoon pic of a wiener and a sign with "Make America Great Again". Lol.

The only thing worse than offensive content for trolling in game is politically offensive content for trolling in game.... The last thing I need in PSO2 is fans of a certain orange person waving their flags around. Sci-Fi games are about immersing one's self in another world, not dragging the real world into the fantasy.

Anyone who I see promoting that will get an instant report and a blacklist.

Wow! A lot of people on here telling me what they think being an adult means and only their opinion is right. I don't believe the message a lot of the people on here are telling me about how I should behave as an adult, so they must be wrong and I should shut up.

I find things like South Park and Archer funny, if that's wrong I don't want to be right. Respect to Geordie P. Just because your over 18 doesn't mean you can't find sex jokes no longer funny. Great beta. dusted off my Xbox for it. Can't wait for PC release.

Take it like this. Look at DOA or One piece. You knew it coming stateside it was bound to be censored. Heck we may not even get half the outfits japan has cause some may upset people who knew noting of this game for 8 years. and thats ok. I typically expect that for games coming stateside. That said and ill say it again if you want no censoring just play the jp version. Otherwise just hop on the NA ship and enjoy we got it at all after 8 years.

Yeah I'm thrilled were finally going to get it. I'm just just surprised to log on the forum tonight and see how many upset people were about symbol art of all things. Last thing I expected to see. People must be really happy with the beta if the biggest issue is what someone drew in a text bulb.

Well there is a huge gap from some vets over on pso world as to here. most here knew noting of the game nor looked into anything of the game for 8 years almost so i can understand many being surprised. They may even remove the pole dance emote.

Censorship... If there is not a literal law that prevents it from being in the game, I'd like it if PSO2 team left it in(it's a damn 17+ rated game). In the cases of any content censorship/"modification", then just come out and say why PSO2 team - so people know who to be annoyed at.

On that topic... I see there is still no official word on if there even is any censorship or "modified content"... Hopefully it isn't a ticking time bomb. >.>

*Increased minimum height, some inner wear called "Smart Inner" or so - was supposedly not in-game but at same time for that, not sure if people were just assuming it should already be there. (at least things I've seen mentioned so far)