Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...

@Vicodin-Villian said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

@Robsynclair64 said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

I'm so sorry. I'm reminded now of why Sega thinks we can't have nice things. Why the auto-translation in DC PSO doesn't exist in GC/XBox.

(Spread) (Elf/Legs) (Today)!

Ok, I'll admit I got a laugh out of that one.

What I'm sorry about is that I find that one funny, too.
And, despite the fact that Sega took out auto-translate, S-E did not, so FFXIV is replete with pervy phrases like this in those colored paranthesis!

@F0XB0MB said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

Lots of people saying inappropriate things as well.

I was one of those people.

I kept calling Quna a "LIP SINGER" and yelling to "Bring Britney Back".

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

@F0XB0MB said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

Reported to Clumsy Orchid, bro.

@Rantious said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

Reported to Clumsy Orchid, bro.

Is he still a GM? Man, we'd have a lot of the old guys coming back if that's true.

@Robsynclair64 said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

@Vicodin-Villian said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

I'm so sorry. I'm reminded now of why Sega thinks we can't have nice things. Why the auto-translation in DC PSO doesn't exist in GC/XBox.

And, despite the fact that Sega took out auto-translate, S-E did not, so FFXIV is replete with pervy phrases like this in those colored paranthesis!

Played FFXIV, and I never saw anything like that. Must be specific servers and groups.

Played FFXIV, and I never saw anything like that. Must be specific servers and groups.

Yeah, it is. Faerie's where I've seen most of the pervy autos, but despite the fact that the community on that server is of the 18+ variety, I haven't met nicer people. So it's one of the few times I ever let it slide. It's mostly contained to free companies and even then it's more clique-based. It just depends on who actually gets into ERP over there.

Hey everyone! If you do see some inappropriate symbol art in-game, please report it! (。・∀・)ノ゙ You can report via our support system with a screenshot for now. Even taking a pic with your phone of your screen will work!

This isn't really anything new. All you can do is blacklist / report them. It's gonna happen with games like this.

Pretty much what Puetorican said. But again if you want clipart fun just enjoy it on the jp servers. I myself will not report anything on the NA side as i do not have time to worry what some kid drew when i get off from a long day at work. i just want to slap chrome dragon around lol

There should be an option to turn off symbol art if you get annoyed by it or have it that it works for alliance/party only

@Rylica said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

There should be an option to turn off symbol art if you get annoyed by it or have it that it works for alliance/party only

There is a way to turn off Symbol Arts. Options -> Game Settings -> Chat Settings It should be the fourth option down called "Symbol Art Comment Display". Change it to hide and it will hide all Symbol Arts.

@GM-Rappie said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

@Rylica said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

There is a way to turn off Symbol Arts. Options -> Game Settings -> Chat Settings It should be the fourth option down called "Symbol Art Comment Display". Change it to hide and it will hide all Symbol Arts.

A option like "Hide all Symbol Arts from People who arent on friendslit" would be the happy in-between since i dont wanna get rid of them entirely.

They need to give you guys an option to have a family rated chat area where you can only hear others in that family rated chat area, while the rest of us are in the mature chats.

I thought they removed that because people maliciously spammed that on lobby, to crash people's consoles, and if they happened to be leaving a party that crash would be at the same time your files were saving, thou corrupting some or all of your files. Of course instead of solving the problem about the crash they just removed it in PSOBB and any other future game.

I didn't see that many inappropriate symbol arts but every other half-hour I saw someone post a Sans symbol art making me lose more of my soul each time I saw it.