Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...

@SpookyOh said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

I started to avoid going to populated blocks...I had hoped people would be excited about Pso2 beta. Guess others just found it a place to troll and look for any kind of attention. Saw some VERY racist art.

Yeah, with any luck, those kind of annoying people won't just get banned from pso2, but Xbox live. It's too easy to just make a new account though. 😞

@Seedenator said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

@SpookyOh said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

I started to avoid going to populated blocks...I had hoped people would be excited about Pso2 beta. Guess others just found it a place to troll and look for any kind of attention. Saw some VERY racist art.

Yeah, with any luck, those kind of annoying people won't just get banned from pso2, but Xbox live. It's too easy to just make a new account though. 😞

Well I hope they have all the money in the world because during this time they will have to pay to get another subscription to log in to the game again, and that comes with a pretty hefty price if they didn't use their memberships up.

In the end, it won't be worth it and most of the users will realize that they probably shouldn't be posting that kind of stuff.

It was like this when PSO came out on XBOX.

On Gamecube, it was nice and respectful. On XBOX? Nothing but whistle sounds, lewd art, racist art, and squealers.

@Rzarcasm not necessarily true. Xbox does "free play wrekends" where people without gold can play certain games online, I can almost guarantee XBOX will do that for PSO2 while it is still XBOX exclusive.

Once PSO2 is out on Steam, there will be nothing to stop griefers and trolls from being able to come back over and over.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

@Rzarcasm not necessarily true. Xbox does "free play wrekends" where people without gold can play certain games online, I can almost guarantee XBOX will do that for PSO2 while it is still XBOX exclusive.

Once PSO2 is out on Steam, there will be nothing to stop griefers and trolls from being able to come back over and over.

Thanks for letting me know about the Free Play Weekends, I did not know this was a thing with Xbox. My norm is PlayStation. Also, a tool that is very much utilized for some games is a machine ban, which locks the console from playing the game again. There are ways to fight this, but we just have to see what they have in mind.

@Rzarcasm that would be effective if they can use that technology. HWID bans are an effective tool against trolls. Not the best against cheaters/hackers, but that shouldn't be a big issue here.

I remember one mmo I played, people went all kinds of ballistic when some kind of realID thing was implemented. Their argument came down to: "I want to log in and be a jerk sometimes, but I don't want my friends to know." I read it as" I want to be a jerk, and don't want other adults to find out what an idiot I am" I came down to people who thought it was okay, and normal, to be an a-hole, as long as it wasn't ALL of the time. The "everyone does it" fallacy, for when they think their behavior is justified because they think everyone does it, when, in fact, only a very few people do.

@Seedenator said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

I never really saw anything until the concert, then it was pretty bad for a while.

What's the deal with the pop in little windows with people dancing or w/e it was kind of distracting from the show.

I can tell a lot on this forum never have been on the jp servers. But being NA i know a lot are way more sensitive to these sorts of things. I see a boob clip art at least 2 times every other urgent quest. As for pop in windows and people talking during concerts you may as well just get used to that unless there is an empty lobby as even in japan people are hopping around in rappy chairs and pop in talking

So can we safely say PSO2 is not for snowflakes or those who live in the woke twitter bubble? Those of you who support ideas so good they're mandatory shoukl stay away from this game, Im not sorry I suffer from 'wrongthink' I just cant have this game going to these crybaby sniffling little bitches claiming victimhood as some kind of virtue... No no no go away I dont give a f**k how hard you thought your childhood was being 'different' - just like the rest of us kiddo deal with it. Remember this game has an 18 age limit so no squeakers or ADHD kiddies should be in the game for a start. I for one will be reporting anyone I suspect is underage or is using an adults account to play PSO2... You have fortnite FO and play that. This is an adult game for adults /rant

Case in point, I see why you get banned places, then whine about it.

That is quite a post lol. Granted I have learned to laugh when I see someone post the typical im going to say the n word post online from little kids thinking it makes them cool That plus the boondocks helped but today people are not raised to brush off things like that as simply. That is why you see more post on twitter and the like of people upset when someone calls them a mean name or something. your told to react to it rather than ignore said troll. This game is not just for adults but for everyone. That said there is also a huge divide in what we find offensive and to censor than what japan does which is mostly just gore outside that they do not really seem to care. All that said yea a lot of what is said in the betas chat was pretty wild but honestly ive seen worse on jp side so i just brush it off and shake my head. I find the rappy chairs squeaking during the quite parts of concerts more annoying lol.

I know, some folks think "adult" means pr0n and swearing, but the rest of us are actually grown-ups.

I understand that a 10 years old's understanding of "adult" is necessarily limited, but too many older folks never seem to get past it.

They also think bullying and name calling makes them bigger.

The biggest "snowflakes" are almost always the ones tossing around the most bile.

@Geordie-P said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

So can we safely say PSO2 is not for snowflakes or those who live in the woke twitter bubble? Those of you who support ideas so good they're mandatory shoukl stay away from this game, Im not sorry I suffer from 'wrongthink' I just cant have this game going to these crybaby sniffling little bitches claiming victimhood as some kind of virtue... No no no go away I dont give a f**k how hard you thought your childhood was being 'different' - just like the rest of us kiddo deal with it. Remember this game has an 18 age limit so no squeakers or ADHD kiddies should be in the game for a start. I for one will be reporting anyone I suspect is underage or is using an adults account to play PSO2... You have fortnite FO and play that. This is an adult game for adults /rant

Sure, it's an adult game for adults. But that doesn't mean that racist or offensive symbol art or spam should be tolerated. There's a difference being a snowflake and not tolerating intolerance. 🙂

@Rantious thats not what I said. Also when I downloaded the game the other day there was a 18 restriction on it however today it has a 16 certificate... So like I said no squeakers.

@Geordie-P said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

@Rantious thats not what I said. Also when I downloaded the game the other day there was a 18 restriction on it however today it has a 16 certificate... So like I said no squeakers.

honks a dog toy