Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...

Seriously the amount of inappropriate pictures I've seen today is insane. Will the report function work properly against these people?

@GamerKillance will probably have to do like the old days; blacklist them.

Don't be afraid to utilize the report system. That's what it's there for. It is noted in the Community Guidelines that sexually explicit material is not allowed.

@GamerKillance said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

Seriously the amount of inappropriate pictures I've seen today is insane. Will the report function work properly against these people?

People are already importing symbol art from the JP PSO2 server?

Wow, that's a surprise.

Hopefully they were expecting this and already have their combat plans... But an easy solution to reduce abuse cases*, is to just put something like a play time gate before can use SA(like need to have at least one high level character).

You've kept it in unchanged, so you better try to keep it in unchanged and not remove it easily PSO2 team. (ง ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง

*If it really does become too widespread what not, that it becomes an uncontrollable issue. Apparently Japanese PSO2 version can see plenty bad SA people use but with Microsoft, dunno if they would have an issue with it. >.>

It's a violation of Microsoft's and Xbox's TOS, so it needs to be reported.

But also, the issue needs to be handled beyond that. Mods just hanging out in servers would be a real great start.

Making it easier to report players. Abilities to report symbol art. A lot of solutions can be implemented from the backend side.

Its impossible to ask players to have to be the solution. The solution needs to come from the game's team.

@GamerKillance agreed, saw many disgusting slurs also.

@GamerKillance I don't think they'll do anything about it. I thought that's why the game is rated M for mature. Hopefully, blocking them fixes the problem.

@MachineQueen said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

But also, the issue needs to be handled beyond that. Mods just hanging out in servers would be a real great start.

@GM-Deynger do you know if anything like this will be the case? Obviously mods/GMs can't be everywhere at once but some forward action would be nice.

@Harriet said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

@GamerKillance I don't think they'll do anything about it. I thought that's why the game is rated M for mature. Hopefully, blocking them fixes the problem.

Apparently the Breast Physics are turned off in NA version and the smallest character sized increased (probably to combat any implied Pedophilia tho this would also mean they'd have to not release mini-version of certain outfits). So i wouldn't be surprised if the NA team was more aggressive combating these Symbol Arts. I'll say this is probably gonna be like in FFXIV. It's fine if you do it in private with people who gave you the ok but sharing these Symbol Arts in public crosses the line.

I seem to have missed these issues while I was playing thankfully but I do hope they are cracked down on.

I never really saw anything until the concert, then it was pretty bad for a while.

What's the deal with the pop in little windows with people dancing or w/e it was kind of distracting from the show.

@Seedenator said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

I never really saw anything until the concert, then it was pretty bad for a while.

What's the deal with the pop in little windows with people dancing or w/e it was kind of distracting from the show.

Those are Cut-in animations and any player can make them appear via a chat command.

I started to avoid going to populated blocks...I had hoped people would be excited about Pso2 beta. Guess others just found it a place to troll and look for any kind of attention. Saw some VERY racist art.

@Cathy said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

@Seedenator said in Alright I hope you crack down on symbol art Microaoft pso2 team...:

Those are Cut-in animations and any player can make them appear via a chat command.

Thanks, I figured it was something like that. Sad that so many folks want to interfere with other people's enjoyment, all the stupid jumping and trying to block others from being able to see the performance.