Whats with not being able to launch the game via Steam?

I gained access to my windowsapp folder. Which already seemed weird due to the fact that this is my pc.....But when I go to add pso2launcher.exe to steam the game fails to launch. Also if you update the patcher by running the game then try running the game via steam again (wich will fail) it will make you re-download the patch files.......

What kind of love making did Sega and Microsoft make? This is some royal b.s if you ask me. Bring PSO to steam where it belongs and stop with this exclusive b.s on pc.

@MetalMane666 Try this out, I got mine to launch through Steam.

Cheers,

@Smo0thCrimnal said in Whats with not being able to launch the game via Steam?:

@MetalMane666 Try this out, I got mine to launch through Steam.

Cheers,

I wish this method allowed me to use a DS4 controller but sadly that didn't work.

@Diamond-Cats258 Try setting up the controller via big-screen mode. That can sometimes force controllers to work

@LilPika I;m actually stuck at this part myself. I was trying to get it to work with my steam link but it doesn't seem like steam overlay plays nice with the game. It probably has to do with permissions but I'm a little nervous poking around with all these issues going on

@Smo0thCrimnal Yeah while you can get it to work, personally I'd wait until all these launch issues are dealt with.