Restart your PC = game becomes unplayable

I have never seen this happen before in a PC game launch. I have spent four hours now trying to get this dumpster fire to work properly. I finally got it work work once, only for a computer restart to completely break the game and render it unable to work properly. The store just says the game needs to be reinstalled and proceeds to do nothing. The game won't uninstall and gives permission errors nonstop whenever I try to access anything related to the game.

I didn't think it was possible to take a game that's worked fine for eight years and completely destroy it by simply restarting your computer.

The fact that the team in charge of this is refusing to at least acknowledge that there are major problems with the launch is ridiculous. At least communicate to your players that you're aware and are actively working on a solution.

Eight years for this. Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable.

Same issue for me, restarting pc breaks game, but i hear even changing account logged into microsft store breaks game, u can unsintall if u change permissions on folder though and delete it.

x_x and here i thuoght i was the only one

@Damesis said in Restart your PC = game becomes unplayable:

32023b26-433c-4b92-a8aa-ebc1de46ca6e-image.png

I'll be using this thanks.