Just offer ship transfers to the less populated ships.

Most are going ship 1 and ship 2. If people are unable to handle such lag then offer them a way off. I know plenty with 100+ hours don't want to start fresh. Specially when they want to play with friends.

@GamerKillance said in Just offer ship transfers to the less populated ships.:

Most are going ship 1 and ship 2. If people are unable to handle such lag then offer them a way off. I know plenty with 100+ hours don't want to start fresh. Specially when they want to play with friends.

People actually flocked ship 02 and 03 a little faster than 01 but anything that helps is good to me.

Note: If Ship 4 does open, do not allow transfers to that. 99% of the people who have been screaming for Ship 4 today want it to be a new server and allowing level 75s with now-unavailable content to hope over there would annihilate the entire point of that desire.

@Miraglyth Out of curiousity whats wrong with people lvl 75 joining and using now unavailable content? I'm just curious dont bite me.

@Lwyu said in Just offer ship transfers to the less populated ships.:

@Miraglyth Out of curiousity whats wrong with people lvl 75 joining and using now unavailable content? I'm just curious dont bite me.

Because a fresh server is supposed to be a fresh server. Everybody level 1. Nobody waving super-exclusive-closed-beta items in everyone else's face and bringing in 300 12* items to immediately taint the market.

@Miraglyth said in Just offer ship transfers to the less populated ships.:

Because a fresh server is supposed to be a fresh server. Everybody level 1. Nobody waving super-exclusive-closed-beta items in everyone else's face and bringing in 300 12* items to immediately taint the market.

Like I get that but, them bringing "super-exclusive-closed-beta " items shouldnt be a really big deal, I get the market thing because the economy is a little annoying for new comers, but if people have more items then others and it bothers you thats just jealousy. Im not saying I wouldnt be jealous I feel you 10000% but I wouldnt mind a coupoe level 75's or them wearing closed beta stuff. Closed beta stuff is inevitable, some games give beta stuff to new comers, but yeah. Also uhm.. the items arent that crazy, its the AC tickets you mustve meant.

Like I get that but, them bringing "super-exclusive-closed-beta " items shouldnt be a really big deal ... Also uhm.. the items arent that crazy, its the AC tickets you mustve meant.

Personally, I want a Dreamcast mag and Photon Halos. I've perused a couple outerwear galleries and I haven't seen anything I like the look of as much. The game is basically already preventing me from the aspiration of wearing a free look because I wasn't born in the right part of the world. And to be blunt, what good is telling me I'm not allowed to want what I want (and asking me to put up with seeing it) going to accomplish other than add to my already peaking upset?

Like I get that but, them bringing "super-exclusive-closed-beta " items shouldnt be a really big deal ... Also uhm.. the items arent that crazy, its the AC tickets you mustve meant.

Personally, I want a Dreamcast mag and Photon Halos. I've perused a couple outerwear galleries and I haven't seen anything I like the look of as much. The game is basically already preventing me from the aspiration of wearing a free look because I wasn't born in the right part of the world. And to be blunt, what good is telling me I'm not allowed to want what I want (and asking me to put up with seeing it) going to accomplish other than add to my already peaking upset?

Never said you had to put up with it, I asked why it was a reason you prefer a new ship so much. I just added my opinion and input. Though you can buy the dreamcast and photon halo's from others, I get your reason. But please understand, theres a lot, a lot of cosmetics, free, not free, that are yet to even touch us yet, and you wont get everyone of the items you want no matter what ship youre in. I do hope you guys get a new ship , maybe 2. 3 Actually.

@Lwyu just disallow Transfers for the first 1-2 weeks so that it can be a fresh start server atleast. It’s called a fresh start for a reason and have level 75s thrown in isn’t really a fresh start.

@ZeeeMeee said in Just offer ship transfers to the less populated ships.:

@Lwyu just disallow Transfers for the first 1-2 weeks so that it can be a fresh start server atleast. It’s called a fresh start for a reason and have level 75s thrown in isn’t really a fresh start.

I see but uh, Idk I just feel like seeing level 75's isnt as big a deal as seeing them with crazy gear. Some people can easily log on to your fresh start at level one and buy their way to lvl 75.

Never said you had to put up with it, I asked why it was a reason you prefer a new ship so much.

And then you tried to explain to me how my reasoning shouldn't matter. And I do apologise if that wasn't your intention, but please understand I've waited 3 months to be spat on, I'm tired from staying up overnight to try and get the game downloaded for 3 people earlier, and I'm quite upset so it's difficult not to take dialogue negatively.

Though you can buy the dreamcast and photon halo's from others

No. The Dreamcast evolution device was made untradable. And honestly with what feels like 99% of players being new PC players, I can't imagine I'll be able to come out on top of the pile of demand for them assuming I start on Ship 1 or 2 to begin with as Ship 3 probably won't have any and that's where my RL group wants to set up.

But please understand, theres a lot, a lot of cosmetics, free, not free, that are yet to even touch us yet, and you wont get everyone of the items

And that'll be perfectly fine because they're not the ones I want.

@Lwyu then let them level from level 1 again. Go through the progress of obtaining gear with a fresh server.

Never said you had to put up with it, I asked why it was a reason you prefer a new ship so much.

And then you tried to explain to me how my reasoning shouldn't matter. And I do apologise if that wasn't your intention, but please understand I've waited 3 months to be spat on, I stayed up overnight to try and get the game downloaded for 3 people earlier, and I'm quite upset so it's difficult not to take dialogue negatively.

Though you can buy the dreamcast and photon halo's from others

No. The Dreamcast evolution device was made untradable. And honestly with what feels like 99% of players being new PC players, I can't imagine I'll be able to come out on top of the pile of demand for them assuming I start on Ship 1 or 2 to begin with as Ship 3 probably won't have any and that's where my RL group wants to set up.

But please understand, theres a lot, a lot of cosmetics, free, not free, that are yet to even touch us yet, and you wont get everyone of the items

And that'll be perfectly fine because they're not the ones I want.

Closed beta items are for closed beta people, I wasnt able to get them either, not many people even have or use it to be honest, And no it wasnt my intention lol. To be fair we all waited 8 years, some got ahead by 3 months, and now we are all being affected so uh.

Wait you have only one look in mind? Just dreamcast and photon halo's? You like photon halo's that much?

@Lwyu then let them level from level 1 again. Go through the progress of obtaining gear with a fresh server.

My point from my reply was to explain they can easily skip that and get good gear. Only if theyre rich rich rich. And i'm not sure if I'm right but I believe some things like max class stats transfer through ships, so they might have an easier time with that OR just easily zoom through due to knowing exactly what to do.

My point from my reply was to explain they can easily skip that and get good gear. Only if theyre rich rich rich. And i'm not sure if I'm right but I believe some things like max class stats transfer through ships, so they might have an easier time with that OR just easily zoom through due to knowing exactly what to do.

Max class stats are account bound yes, but messeta and other things are ship bound to the characters of the ships. Even though they can zoom through content, they still need to wait for the server community to catch up so that they can find a party/group. The game is 8 years old and there is many guides and content to help people learn.