Can't Open Launcher, no error codes or anything EDIT: problem found

When I launched PSO2 from my taskbar to change some graphic settings i hit no by accident, after that when i click on the app icon anywhere it wont even open the launcher, there is no error codes, no messages that say "failed to connect" just, when I click on the open, or open as admin nothing happens,. I can't even uninstall and reinstall the game it just won't let me. Any advice and help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I was able to fund the problem, the main problem was an old anti-virus software i had on my pc that wasn't uninstalled, now I am able to enter the launcher, i recommend if you are having the same problem to see if there is any 3rd party anti-virus software running in the background

Exact same thing happening to me. I was able to launch the game earlier. I'm clicking open and nothing is happening.

The game launcher launched once, updated itself, restarted, started the cheat detection thingy and then it does nothing when trying to launch it again. And what's worse, I can't even uninstall the stupid thing. Seriously, why does the Microsoft store still exists?