The Quna Concert is absolutely AMAZING!

Do we know who voiced the song dubs by chance?

I did find a menu option called 'credits' but I never went back and looked at it. Those lists are usually pretty long, and music is usually toward the end.

@Seedenator said in The Quna Concert is absolutely AMAZING!:

@F0XB0MB said in The Quna Concert is absolutely AMAZING!:

Would of been nice if there was a way to turn off messages during the concert.

Hoping we'll get those songs to play in our rooms in the future! Great performance!

If there is a function to /ignore, that would be nice, unless there's a small limit.

I've noticed my ignore list can grow really fast in some games. 😁

There is, but doing so will result you not being able to play with them in the quest or join your party. it will also block any messages he/she sends to you. I think if your friend/s has him/her in a party you wont be able to join them. Do be careful when blocking other players.

@ChainLis said in The Quna Concert is absolutely AMAZING!:

@Seedenator said in The Quna Concert is absolutely AMAZING!:

@F0XB0MB said in The Quna Concert is absolutely AMAZING!:

Would of been nice if there was a way to turn off messages during the concert.

Hoping we'll get those songs to play in our rooms in the future! Great performance!

If there is a function to /ignore, that would be nice, unless there's a small limit.

I've noticed my ignore list can grow really fast in some games. 😁

There is, but doing so will result you not being able to play with them in the quest or join your party. it will also block any messages he/she sends to you. I think if your friend/s has him/her in a party you wont be able to join them. Do be careful when blocking other players.

Yeah, thankfully that is the exact behavior I expect, and desire, from an ignore function. 🙂

Despite how it may have sounded, I do not block players lightly; when I do it's because I don't want to ever hear from, or about, them again.

@Seedenator If you just want to remove the chat bubble you can do that in the Option menu. In the JP server its in Basic Setting > Chat Settings and its on the last section. Since I dont own a Xbox it should be the same.

I love the concert but getting stuck behind the statue while everyone else gets to be seen during the second half is just awful. 😞

I don't understand why they would make that a spot to be stuck in. I tried jumping off and going back through the fountain but it just put me back in the same spot.

It happens too much and I just don't want to even bother with the concert anymore.

@DreamOfFire9732 you are put in the platform that has a space in then and they follow a sequence so if no one enters right after you get out you gonna be placed in the same platform, so if you don't want to that happen often then be there right when the concert starts or go to a block with less players

I'm no good at the timing mini-game thing, like at all. Great stuff otherwise.