[PC] FIX HERE for "Failed to Download the latest version. Please wait and try again. [No.103]"

cant play cause wont download latest version.

I download the game in the app store of windows. After a veeeery long time the game it was ready (Or i least i think that) and the this apear everytime i try to start it What happend?

fail.jpg

@GranKaiosama said in [PC] FIX HERE for "Failed to Download the latest version. Please wait and try again. [No.103]":

I download the game in the app store of windows. After a veeeery long time the game it was ready (Or i least i think that) and the this apear everytime i try to start it What happend?

fail.jpg

Try this: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/8374/pso2-steam-error-5/27?page=2

ther are a reply with images if you don't find the checkbox. It happes to steam users too.

Thanks, fixed my issue. Had already deleted the game and when I couldn't even reinstall it I investigated and thankfully found this thread. Now to reinstall it properly, so glad I just got an upgrade to 600MB/s internet. 20GB downloaded in 10 minutes.

@starwatcher Use the PSO2 Tweaker available at Arks-Layer to install the game. It's faster with zero issues that you get from the Windows Store.

@Daigoji-Gai said in [PC] FIX HERE for "Failed to Download the latest version. Please wait and try again. [No.103]":

There is an issue with the Win10 app where it doesn't play nice with multiple Internet Protocols. The current solve is to go into your network settings (Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network Connections) and disable Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) within your network adapter properties menu.

Given length of downloads I have been unable to test yet if (after done downloading) you can re-enable it and still play.

Good luck. Be safe. Wear a mask.

sadly i got this problem thanks for the help.😧 I'll see if an update is removed and I can reactivate the tp6

Hey I'm having a different problem from all of you has in, my error code is not 103 but 106. Anyone know how to fix this. And it has something to do with "management_beta.txt". I'm on steam btw

I too am having this same issue on steam but my error code is 103. Anyone know any fixes for steam or should I wait till maintenance?

Hi there is a fix , you must

@Daigoji-Gai This should not be taken as a personal criticism, but your advice in this thread is not correct. There is no reason for IPv6 to ever be disabled on a Windows machine.

IPv6 being enabled is absolutely mandatory on modern Windows operating systems. Disabling IPv6 can have unexpected consequences that will severely impact system performance, particularly when you consider that IPv6 is used internally on the system for a range of tasks, and Microsoft documentation strongly advises against changing anything on that front.