[PC] FIX HERE for "Failed to Download the latest version. Please wait and try again. [No.103]"

@CC120 said in [PC] FIX HERE for "Failed to Download the latest version. Please wait and try again. [No.103]":

@Ibarela same i llive in Germany so but my account is from th US when still lived in the US.

i don't have any idea if the accoun affect in something, because my account is from EU -_-

pso20200528_020413_000.jpg if anyone have doubts of my method xD, if you want, i can create a random char called ibarela ^^

@Ibarela said in [PC] FIX HERE for "Failed to Download the latest version. Please wait and try again. [No.103]":

if anyone have doubts of my method xD, if you want, i can create a random char called ibarela ^^

alt text

pso20200528_021453_000.jpg here ^^, the ship 3 with all chars

@Ibarela i donΒ΄t think people doubt you dude πŸ™‚ heck if any thing you helped slove issues for people πŸ™‚ a pat on the back and a round of applauds be needed id say.

@CC120 said in [PC] FIX HERE for "Failed to Download the latest version. Please wait and try again. [No.103]":

@Ibarela i donΒ΄t think people doubt you dude πŸ™‚ heck if any thing you helped slove issues for people πŸ™‚ a pat on the back and a round of applauds be needed id say.

I appreciate it very much, but sometimes an image is worth a thousand words. despite that, my english is crap, but I'm a server technician and well, I like to contribute my grain of sand

This is B.S. I was able to play for 45 minutes earlier. Then it kept downloading the 2 part patch every time I hit the play button. They need to fix this as a lot of people are having this problem.

@Daigoji-Gai I have 300 GB on drive :C and 700 GB on drive πŸ˜„ and I am still having this problem.

pso2 files got corrupted and put in the delete folder and I had to reinstall it again, please fix this issue together with the others as many have had problems.

it actually worked for me... thank you so much

@Glorindal13 said in [PC] FIX HERE for "Failed to Download the latest version. Please wait and try again. [No.103]":

@Daigoji-Gai I have 300 GB on drive :C and 700 GB on drive πŸ˜„ and I am still having this problem.

Hmm, so it wasn't storage related. You fully updated Win 10? Did you follow steps in original post?

@Ibarela I am not finding admin rights anywhere

@Daigoji-Gai My windows version says 1909.

@Glorindal13 said in [PC] FIX HERE for "Failed to Download the latest version. Please wait and try again. [No.103]":

@Ibarela I am not finding admin rights anywhere

in the start menu, type "User Account Control" and appear "change user account control settings", enter, and put the scroll down

A tip that I recommend to all of you who follow my steps, or those at the beginning of the guide, is that you have a lot, a lot of patience ... I have been entertaining myself watching series or smoking while unloading the patch and doing the checkup