[PC] FIX HERE for "Failed to Download the latest version. Please wait and try again. [No.103]"

I hope they fix it for next update, it is 2020 most stuff already have support for IPv6 or even IPv7

This post is deleted!

@Daigoji-Gai said in [PC] FIX HERE for "Failed to Download the latest version. Please wait and try again. [No.103]":

Hmm, and you have enough space on your HD? Try exiting and restarting?

Drive space was the issue! Didn't realize how large the game expanded to after download. Thanks!

@bump5562 said in [PC] FIX HERE for "Failed to Download the latest version. Please wait and try again. [No.103]":

@Daigoji-Gai said in [PC] FIX HERE for "Failed to Download the latest version. Please wait and try again. [No.103]":

Hmm, and you have enough space on your HD? Try exiting and restarting?

Drive space was the issue! Didn't realize how large the game expanded to after download. Thanks!

Thought so... Glad you got through. Keep us posted if all works once you get in.

@meganinja202 said in [PC] FIX HERE for "Failed to Download the latest version. Please wait and try again. [No.103]":

I hope they fix it for next update, it is 2020 most stuff already have support for IPv6 or even IPv7

Yep... this was lazy. They can do better.

I have installed the game tonight (in Spain) and I have found the errors that you were saying, and I have broken my head against the keyboard trying to find a solution, since until the error jumps, you have to do the damn check files, and in the end I have found a solution that has worked for me, after hours of waiting ... The thing is that when you open the game, the Windows UAC gives admin privileges to the exe you run, but after updating, don't ask me why, sincerely, I don't know, does the updated exe lose those rights? .. conclusion: deactivate the UAC and despite that, start the game with admin permissions, because if not, do not let it run, and wait for the check time ... It has worked for me, and I have been able to see first hand how crowded the ships are, given that this Japanese game has not come out and is quite special

@Ibarela said in [PC] FIX HERE for "Failed to Download the latest version. Please wait and try again. [No.103]":

I have installed the game tonight (in Spain) and I have found the errors that you were saying, and I have broken my head against the keyboard trying to find a solution, since until the error jumps, you have to do the damn check files, and in the end I have found a solution that has worked for me, after hours of waiting ... The thing is that when you open the game, the Windows UAC gives admin privileges to the exe you run, but after updating, don't ask me why, sincerely, I don't know, does the updated exe lose those rights? .. conclusion: deactivate the UAC and despite that, start the game with admin permissions, because if not, do not let it run, and wait for the check time ... It has worked for me, and I have been able to see first hand how crowded the ships are, given that this Japanese game has not come out and is quite special

This is pretty huge discovery and starts to possibly explain some of the issues many are encountering.

@Ibarela How do i got about doing that?

@CC120 said in [PC] FIX HERE for "Failed to Download the latest version. Please wait and try again. [No.103]":

Never ,mind i got it derp wow i feel stuiped.

@CC120 said in [PC] FIX HERE for "Failed to Download the latest version. Please wait and try again. [No.103]":

in the start menu, or search menu, search "change user account control settings" and move the scroll down. don't forget execute the game with admin rights because windows don't notify you

@Ibarela said in [PC] FIX HERE for "Failed to Download the latest version. Please wait and try again. [No.103]":

This is pretty huge discovery and starts to possibly explain some of the issues many are encountering.

sure, probably my metod is a lucky way, because discarting errors, i found this way xD

@Ibarela Ok i found it .

@Ibarela same i llive in Germany so but my account is from th US when still lived in the US.