[PC] FIX HERE for "Failed to Download the latest version. Please wait and try again. [No.103]"

There is an issue with the Win10 app where it doesn't play nice with multiple Internet Protocols. The current solve is to go into your network settings (Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network Connections) and disable Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) within your network adapter properties menu.

Given length of downloads I have been unable to test yet if (after done downloading) you can re-enable it and still play.

Good luck. Be safe. Wear a mask.

Modest bump to keep this at the top.

PSA bump.

Update: Re-enabling Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) after downloading the updates will prevent you from playing after downloading updates.

This is really darn sloppy. This should have been caught in QA.

Why I don't have the error 103 like you guys ? This is what I got : https://i.imgur.com/yb0zDk0.png

Any solution ?

@Daigoji-Gai It still doesn't work??

This post is deleted!

@ItsLittyLexi It doesn't? Swap them. Enable v6, disable v4. Just fair warning, if you re-enable the game won't run.

This is frustrating. Sorry you're having these issues too.

@MeTeC-FR said in [PC] FIX HERE for "Failed to Download the latest version. Please wait and try again. [No.103]":

Why I don't have the error 103 like you guys ? This is what I got : https://i.imgur.com/yb0zDk0.png

Any solution ?

I have exactly the same error.

@MeTeC-FR

From my understanding that 140 may be a region-lock issue. Are you in the US? One other suggestion I've seen work is trying to re-install if you receive the 140.

@Daigoji-Gai That's what I was gonna do next. 6 hours already on this, let me try it, thank you.

@Daigoji-Gai Nope, when I do the 4, it wouldn't even open up the launcher. Maybe in a couple of days it'll be fixed...

Tried this, it's still hitting the error once the bottom number in parenthesis hits 2/2 😞

@ItsLittyLexi Yeah, fingers crossed. Make sure you re-enable your protocols.

@bump5562 said in [PC] FIX HERE for "Failed to Download the latest version. Please wait and try again. [No.103]":

Tried this, it's still hitting the error once the bottom number in parenthesis hits 2/2 😞

Hmm, and you have enough space on your HD? Try exiting and restarting?

Still doesn't work for me. RIP