Rising Weapon Badge 2 location

Anyone know where these come from ?

I'm going to guess they will be in the next Mission pass, and possibly from the Wind and Rain UQ (since on the JPN server, seasonal UQs usually have that year's Badges as a clear reward) .

Ok cool, any idea how good the Ray weapons are the vendor distributes

They shadowdropped ulltimate quests and extremely hard difficulty urgent quests with this update, it's possible it could be from one of those?

The best equipment in the shop is possibly the units, since they're 12*, they allow for left rings to be merged with each of them (one ring per unit, so you can have a total of 4 L Rings equiped).

@Ezodagrom said in Rising Weapon Badge 2 location:

They shadowdropped ulltimate quests and extremely hard difficulty urgent quests with this update, it's possible it could be from one of those?

The best equipment in the shop is possibly the units, since they're 12*, they allow for left rings to be merged with each of them (one ring per unit, so you can have a total of 4 L Rings equiped).

I was wondering why I got a notification for extremely hard difficulties. Didn't notice it was only for UQ's... I assumed it had something to do with ultimate quests.

@Penndragon87 All Ray weapons have the same potential: 10% damage increase, 5% damage reduction, and 10% PP reduction. Basically, they are well balanced Weapons but they aren't the strongest available in all cases; however, they can eventually be upgraded, though by the time we get the upgrade item, even those may be outclassed by then-current gear. As @Ezodagrom said, the best thing in that exchange is the Units.

thanks yea they probably didn't even know this stuff was going to drop today. Nothing in the announcements has any information about this obviously.

Actually one last question. Do Ultimate quests have any significant drops, it feels like they replace SHAQ +50

@Penndragon87 The big drops from those on the JPN server are the Slave, Nemesis, and Ares weapon lines, but I don't know if they are implemented since the NT versions of Slave and Nemesis are quite powerful compared to the other Weapons we have had available (17% Damage multiplier and ~12% more PWR than the best gear we had before the update), and the NT Ares is a 14☆ series. We'll have to wait and see what people start getting from them over the next few days.

@Penndragon87 In the JP version, they introduced the Ares series of 13* weapons and a few other 13*s, but these were all old type weapons.

The new type versions of the Ares series are 14*, so these are extremely unlikely to be on NA yet (NA has new type weapons only, old type weapons only exist on JP).

I have no idea how the drops have changed for the NA version of these quests, though usually around half a day or so after new content has been made available it should be possible to check the drops items log in-game for each quest.

Thanks again guys