General game play has been good though.

@LdySpyder said in Saturday game play:

1. Easy controls
  2. Lag during concert
  3. Stall and lag when accessing menus
  4. Just before concert locked my transport up and had to restart game
  5. Lag on urgent quest launches.

General game play has been good though.

The closed beta was really good, a little bit of lag for everyone in some instances. I am sure this will be corrected in future builds.

@Rzarcasm The only time I got lag in the CB is when I joined Block 1 and crashed.

@Plazza7020 said in Saturday game play:

@Rzarcasm The only time I got lag in the CB is when I joined Block 1 and crashed.

Woo! Yes, Block 1 is and forever will be packed to the max. You probably caught them when they were all jumping around in their FUN chairs. 🎊

@Rzarcasm said in Saturday game play:

Woo! Yes, Block 1 is and forever will be packed to the max. You probably caught them when they were all jumping around in their FUN chairs. 🎊

Even better, FUN chairs with people dancing and with an urgent quest about to start!

@Rzarcasm said in Saturday game play:

Even better, FUN chairs with people dancing and with an urgent quest about to start!

Hopefully the parties continue, they are a lot of fun. 😂