Rly ... this is support?

Hi, i contacted the support this morning and THIS is the answer i got.... rly... if they had red the message, so they had knew that i was able to download the game just for a short time...

GM Oppa (PSO2)

May 27, 2020, 10:09:17 AM PDT

Greetings ARKS Operative!

We are so grateful for your enthusiasm to play Phantasy Star Online 2!

The game is officially available to North American regions only (United States and Canada) and so the game, game rewards from the Xbox Game Pass and general support will not be available outside these supported regions.

We do not have any additional information to share about regions outside North America. For now, please keep a sharp eye on our official website and social media channels for more exciting news!

Gratitude for your support.

• Your PSO2 Team

TbnExotia

May 27, 2020, 1:06:19 AM PDT

Hi, i'm from germany and waited so long to play the game in the west but now i can't download the game from the MS... i changed my Region from Germany to US and started the download. After some MB the download stoped and now im getting everytime i restart the download a Failure 😞

TBH I don't think they care, Absolutly no response from the PSO team what so ever!! If they cared for new players I think they should of atleast acknowledged these posts.