cant find in xbox store?

Hello i am trying to find it the xbox live store i typed in PSO2 and nothing came up for me?

@Killerthings said in cant find in xbox store?:

Hello i am trying to find it the xbox live store i typed in PSO2 and nothing came up for me?

Beta Registration is part of the Xbox Insider program. You would have to be an Insider or register to download and install. Keep in mind the Beta does end soon and it is a 68 GB Download/Install.

@SaintsXIV said in cant find in xbox store?:

Beta Registration is part of the Xbox Insider program. You would have to be an Insider or register to download and install. Keep in mind the Beta does end soon and it is a 68 GB Download/Install.

Due to the extension of the beta, there should be no problem for him getting in. Just goto the Xbox Insider Hub and look for PSO2 Closed Beta. You have time. 😊

ty for letting me know

@Rzarcasm said in cant find in xbox store?:

@SaintsXIV said in cant find in xbox store?:

Due to the extension of the beta, there should be no problem for him getting in. Just goto the Xbox Insider Hub and look for PSO2 Closed Beta. You have time. 😊

Yeah! That is great news! @Killerthings hope you get a chance to get in!