Full Screen?

My game is a small window, I don't see an option for full screen or anything of the sort. Is there a way to make it full screen? Sorry for the probably dumb question, I didn't see anyone else asking about it.

you set it in the launcher.

same, i cant find out how to get it into fullscreen

@YesterdaY said in Full Screen?:

you set it in the launcher.

Yeah, it's a bit weird but a lot of the options you want are in the launcher under "Environmental Settings."

What about Resolution? I can't seem to change mine.

@xVenomKing its going to be your default monitor settings when you set it to virtual fullscreen. however I think it maxes out at 1080.

@Moonsae said in Full Screen?:

@xVenomKing its going to be your default monitor settings when you set it to virtual fullscreen. however I think it maxes out at 1080.

My default monitor settings is 1920x1080, and it won't go above 1280x720, the box is grayed out.

Edit: Nevermind I got it, you can't edit resolution with Virtual Full Screen Mode selected, you can only edit it with Window Mode selected.

@xVenomKing Virtual Fullscreen will automatically adjust to your current resolution. If you want to set a specific resolution, you need to set it to Fullscreen or Windowed.

EDIT: I didn't even notice that they don't have regular fullscreen in the settings in this launcher. That's weird. Unless it is because they still haven't added the Large Address Aware flag to the .exe, and removing fullscreen was their solution to the alt-tab crashing issue.

Thanks for the tips

I'm not sure if this really made a difference, but I think it might: After reading this thread, I set it to windowsed, 1920x1080, and then to virtual fullscreen. Now the grayed out resolution is 1920x1080.