Wow, everyone is really mad right now

@BigBigu If you waited 2920 days already, what's a few more? It ain't going anywhere. It's shit mind, but it ain't going anywhere.

It's like they didn't test it on PC despite being the primary audience of this PC game.

@IzzyData said in Wow, everyone is really mad right now:

It's like they didn't test it on PC despite being the primary audience of this PC game.

Need Xbox sales for that crossplay bro. GOTTA BEAT SONY!!

@Kofi9867 said in Wow, everyone is really mad right now:

@IzzyData said in Wow, everyone is really mad right now:

Need Xbox sales for that crossplay bro. GOTTA BEAT SONY!!

I'd wager not a single person bought a new off the shelf Xbox One to play this game. Either they already had one or they found one second hand. How many Xbox players were there even? A couple thousand? lol.

@LapisWave said in Wow, everyone is really mad right now:

what this NA launch needed was Closed Beta and Open Beta, before this launch, and SEGA of Japan didn't want to call for that. That is SEGA's end. Period.

I disagree, EVERYONE INVOLVED is at fault. People keep saying "it's Sega" or "it's the MS Store" or whatever, but the truth is, all parties involved are fully responsible for this debacle.

@BigBigu said in Wow, everyone is really mad right now:

@LilPika yeah wait couple more weeks for a game we already waited 8 years, feels bad man -_-'

Gotta love the white knight mentality.

@IzzyData I'd say about half the blocks in S2 could be filled if everyone sequentially filled them. Ish~ (Before they added more)

@AyAyyRon You really need a hobby, mate.

@LilPika said in Wow, everyone is really mad right now:

@IzzyData I'd say about half the blocks in S2 could be filled if everyone sequentially filled them. Ish~

@AyAyyRon You really need a hobby, mate.

I was going to start a new hobby actually, a game called Phantasy Star Online 2, but the GAME and the STORE were shit, so I haven't been able to start that hobby unfortunately.

@AyAyyRon Shame that mate, I've been having loads of fun with it. Hope you fix your PC soon.

@AyAyyRon Shame that mate, I've been having loads of fun with it. Hope you fix your PC soon.

Waiting for ship 4, no fixes needed. Not enough space on the game for optimal play, gotta wait for more ships.

@BigBigu If you waited 2920 days already, what's a few more? It ain't going anywhere. It's shit mind, but it ain't going anywhere.

This self centered asshole. Very high IQ takes. Not at all flaming.

@Wusscake said in Wow, everyone is really mad right now:

It's a bad launch people, relax. We'll get through this; it's not like they just made subscriptions mandatory or something. Yes, they should've prepared for this more, and the lack of communication is a little disappointing, but things will get fixed. We can wait a day or two for these issues to be addressed.

Not sure why so many people are threatening to quit over this anyways because we all know most of you aren't going anywhere. If people dealt with the Fallout 76 launch to play...whatever Fallout 76 was, I think we can deal with a sloppy launch.

Like you said things will get fixed.

"It's just a bad mmo launch, i've seen plenty already!"

How a NORMAL bad mmo launch is like:

• You install the game and cannot enter it for server issues.

How PSO2 launch for PC has been:

• Hours of install for an 8 year all game (4 hours for me, i have a good computer and good connection...)

• Having to read guides of how give permisions of sensitive computer folders because the game chooses to install in the worst place possible (and you cannot choose which folder it is installed, just the drive).

• Yea you can play now!

• Oh wait, did you installed the game in a drive different from the one you have windows installed? Bad luck friend! if you reboot you pc EVER the game will AUTONUKE! better luck next time!

• You're mad? Well you can always unistall the game.....PSYCHED! the game files won't allow themselves to unistall and even if you manage to delete the game, there is a chance that dead files empty the space making you lose from 40 to 60GB of space from your Drive!

Dude, i enjoyed the game the 30 i played before going to sleep to wake up and finding this mess, but this is high lvl bullsh.it. These are the kind of bugs you find just installing the game, the polls say that 2/3 of people cannot play the game for issues. THEY DIDN'T EVEN TESTED THIS GAME, WTF.

@FacetedBead9628 Hold up. Are you actually stupid? The guy is giving me shit and has been giving everyone shit across the whole forum and hijacks threads unrelated to his problem. I'm giving him a dismissive post because he's not contributing and failing to bait people into his little rant.

So yeah, call me self centred if you like I guess. I just don't have patience for ignorant cucks who act like a video game is their god damned identity. You'll BOTH be back in a matter of hours downloading it via the Arks Layer updater or the store when it's fixed and you won't even think of this again. Don't worry, you'll get your video game.

Get over yourself.

@Shrynne Pump your breaks, take a deep breathe and relax. It's a video game. It's a bad launch. You'll forget all about this in a matter of days\weeks. If you really can't wait, you can download the Arks Layer tweaker if you're having problems as it now supports the NA version. Either way, this is now a big fat non-issue.

Imagine waiting 8 years to play inferior censored version. On the wave of hype yesterday tried the JP server. 5 mouseclicks to install, works on Windows 7, could create a short character, no installation errors, no inaccessible 60gb folders, no stutters on server, all the content. Keep masking angry posts on forums in hopes SEGA does something, I'll be playing 😉 ...gods be operative.