[Ship 3] Ironbloods - [Social][Global/ENG][Casual-Friendly][Discord]

Hello folks,

Ironbloods is an alliance that is both friendly and welcoming to newcomers and veterans alike. We're interested in providing a friendly social environment to enjoy the game in. I'm building on from my time of helping out other guilds,alliances etc to create the best environment I can for you all. This is a place to make new friends, do end-content, engage in competitions, we have a strong foundation of members and are willing to give a hand.

The kind of folks we'd love to have are learning the game, those with a bit of expertise who are willing to provide advice as long as you bring a good friendly attitude and make the game a more enjoyable community experience for us as an alliance. Our Tree is level 6 across the board moving towards 7.

A couple of extra things about us and what we're looking for:

Alliance Level: 5

Main Class: Any

Timezone: Any

Playstyle: Casual

We have a discord, use isn't required, but I'll generally post useful information and links there, I will try to pass this info in-game however I can too.

If you're interested in that feel free to hit me up or any other names below. Or even request to join via the visphone

-Mitzukii Hoshi (In the site pm's or in-game)

-gmSetsuna

(Will edit in other contacts as I expand the officer roster)

Look forward to meeting you in-game!

We've also added some screenshots of our alliance in action.

pso20200905_182932_004.jpg

pso20200905_194027_008.jpg

Hey there Iโ€™m looking for a good tight knit alliance, none of my friends play so Iโ€™m all alone and itโ€™s so boring by myself! Iโ€™ll be on tomorrow around 5 or 6pm Central and would love to talk

Hey there I'm interested in a new good group for new players like me and I have no friends who play so I'm all alone I will be on all day and it would be nice to talk

Hey both, I'll send you internal forum pm's to chat more. I'm going to edit the post a bit later today to clear some information up in terms of timezones, playstyles etc. ๐Ÿ™‚

as I'm looking for both players US and EU side as a fair mixture of both timezones. As to support the idea of those on irregular ideas in both regions as well. Essentially two groups if you will that can cross over from time to time. Have a few US friends myself joining.

The foundation of our alliance is starting to come along, been building up slowly and getting close to the 10 members mark. Some of us grouped up and did some of the events yesterday. Was good fun! Hopefully keep this momentum going. Don't hesitate to message me through the forums for more information too!

Capped off the level 5 alliance limit and went above the 10 member mark. Another good day. More opportunities. Looking on working on our quarters and doing up the tree for those Alliance wide benefits very soon!

Currently hit 12 members and unlocked the Alliance bank for you premium users. Working on the accessories now, then it's onto growing that tree for those buffs.

Hey! Would love to join and already sent a message

That's great, i'll chat with you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Edit: In-game Chat issues seem resolved now.

Just a couple of updates:

Might be putting a temporary cap on recruits around the 25-30 mark. Currently on 15 + 1 alt. This is to push towards engagement between members and opportunity for players to get to know one another. This may be raised to 50 at a later date.

Made a couple of edits to the OP.

A lot of our members are getting into the mid-later part of the levelling of their first character now. so more top end content and general support for members will likely be available within the next couple of weeks.

Heyya, been looking for a chill alliance and I'm interested in joining for the all experiences! SEA player btw, hope y'all don't mind ๐Ÿ™‚

• Discord ษŒเธ„เน“ั”เธ #6467

• Class: Ranger (49)

• Character: Ramen AI

I'd love to join this alliance if there's any room left.

@Nerzarn Looks like your alliance is perfect for me and my group of new players. Please let me know if you have room for 4-5 more friendly peeps who want to learn the game with you guys.

Yeah we've got room. I'll go around sorting the invites tommorow. @Iron-Woodsman do you have a character name/ID you can PM me please? Same for you @Solex . I'll grab Ramen on discord. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey this seems to be great alliance. I am interested in joining, here is my discord: HolyWanderer#2159