[GUIDE] PSO2NA PC ERROR COMPENDIUM

Hello, everyone. I'm DariusThorne and I give you this sheet of every solution to the PSO2 PC release obtained so far. I'll be pointing sources and stuff.

UPDATE: There's a really big list of fixes at the next URL, check it out:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/grkkft/pso2_mega_bugfix_community_thread/

Last update: 28/05/20

Sources:

yo estoy ya quemado llevo 9 horas intentando arreglar los errores 😕

I've tried re installing the game 5 times now but I still get the "Failed to download latest version" (140) and LastError 1813, but the latter is fixable.

Add the Ownership and Privileges taken by "SYSTEM", unable to recover, change or modify the ownership of the files, making them impossible to delete or uninstall error.

error: 0x80073CF3, can be added to the list. issue: in the Microsoft store the download won't begin, intead shows an error has occured.

@VisileHorizon1 said in [GUIDE] PSO2NA PC ERROR COMPENDIUM:

error: 0x80073CF3, can be added to the list. issue: in the Microsoft store the download won't begin, intead shows an error has occured.

Where are you located?

• North America
  • South America
  • Europe ?

@VisileHorizon1 said in [GUIDE] PSO2NA PC ERROR COMPENDIUM:

@AlexOak North america

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-windows_store/i-get-error-code-0x80073cf3-when-trying-to-install/dec86daa-fd96-4f40-bd18-5c301934def7

Type WSReset on the search bar 🔎 located in next to the windows start menu and click on it(once this is done restart the computer). If this does not work try the other methods that are located in the thread linked

@AlexOak ive stumbled on this thread previously today, nothing worked 😞

Having an issue where after dowloading the patch it's having me downloading it again after restarting my PC. Anyone know what causes it?

QUICK CONFIRMATION:

Restarting your PC deletes nearly all the files of the game. It's not because of our solution, it's because of the Microsoft Store. Beware because it happened to me and I had to unistall until the actually fix this.

I know I found a " solution " to actually play but restarting the PC deletes the game... can't do anything more.

Thank you for your understanding, I'll keep helping you if you want but.... don't restart your PC.

@Aurack You've got to kidding me. How in the hell does something like that even become possible.

this is an ok compendium, but im just not reinstalling and waiting another 3-4 hours just to end up stressed up again over some hidden files and permits

@Aurack said in [GUIDE] PSO2NA PC ERROR COMPENDIUM:

QUICK CONFIRMATION:

Restarting your PC deletes nearly all the files of the game. It's not because of our solution, it's because of the Microsoft Store. Beware because it happened to me and I had to unistall until the actually fix this.

I know I found a " solution " to actually play but restarting the PC deletes the game... can't do anything more.

Thank you for your understanding, I'll keep helping you if you want but.... don't restart your PC.

lmfao, what?? How come there's been zero communication on the matter from any GM on a freaking launch day? Completely flabbergasted by the total lack of support and f**** given.

It's quite incredible how messed up of a launch this has been - probably the actual worst an MMO have seen in a long while. The funniest part is the issues aren't even server related or from PSO2 itself. It's the stupid MICROSOFT GAME STORE. It's outstanding how bad it is and the actual damage it's doing to the game when the game itself is actually fine.