START GAME ISSUE ERROR No.104

Helloow i need help to this new issue "Filed to Download file. Unable to succesfully update to the lasted version. Please check to see if the file is read-only. C:\WindowsApps\Mutable\100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64_wyfsmff9ynw7j\pso2.exe"

Ty 4 the support

I have the same problem

me pasa igual

Same thing with me.

Same here...

same here......

in my case it was to add the permission in the direction indicated by the error. if they don't find the folder go to the view tab and select hidden items

You have to uncheck the read only on the folder where the pso2.exe is!! Have fun !!

someone help i have same i tried uncheck that read only etc and nothing its still checking itself :[

Have the same problem - here is my personal fix (Seems like a pattern is developing)

Appears that MS Windows Store changed permissions on PSO2_bin folder ie - reverts back to trustedinstaller as owner and permissions screwed up 1 - change ownership to your Active directory (windows login) 2-give restricted and system full control on pso2_bin foler 3 - might just get lucky

Looks like The installer is pushing out a new update? 62kish files, have not seen one of this size before. Not too long from now, This game will have eaten the entire 250g available space on my SSD....I hope you all can please fix this! I don't want to have to go through and manually delete mutable back ups (in case windows needs it) the installer should do that for me!

There is a video showing how to solve this problem:

šŸ”§Resolvendo erros comuns na instalaĆ§Ć£o de Phantasy Star Online 2