Download/Installation

<Current Outcome: I think I got it working>

Hello all, I hope you are well.

I just need a little bit of help. I'm trying to download and install everything on a drive that has so much more room than my C : drive, I've tried everything to reallocate it but it still downloads to where i don't want it to go.

At one point MS store asked me where i wanted the download to go and even clicking on the other drive it still didn't go where I wanted it to. I've even changed the settings under "change where new content is saved" it just doesnt work. Am I missing something?

Im using Windows 10 if that helps.

Thank you in advance

same here, how dont know where to choose the emplacement. and my ssd is already full... help

@BridlingCoin992 said in Download/Installation:

same here, how dont know where to choose the emplacement. and my ssd is already full... help

It's extremely frustrating! if i figure it out ill let you know. If you figure it out could you let me know.

Kind Regards 😧

I stop the download since my ssd has only 20G of space, but it still like take 5g of space trying to install it there. And now I cant even free that space up..

I stop the download since my ssd has only 20G of space, but it still like take 5g of space trying to install it there. And now I cant even free that space up..

I had that issue too, i uninstalled everything to get that space back.

I just find it odd how it allowed me to pick the driver for it to not download/install where i wanted it to, to then not let me pick a place at all after. 😖

where does it allow to allocate it? me it just install it on my c, and never ask me where I want it to go. Is it on the laucher before pressing start? I dont get it

where does it allow to allocate it? me it just install it on my c, and never ask me where I want it to go. Is it on the laucher before pressing start? I dont get it

when i download from the microsoft store. i did a little tweeking and now it asked me which of the 3 drives, i played around with the storage settings again: windows>settings>storage>change where new apps save.

Fingers crossed this works, if so i answered my own question. I'll let you know

thanks dude! I will try to restore my pc see if i can erase what has been install. Cause I cant uninstall it what I cant see on my program panel, since it was just partialy install :s

thanks dude! I will try to restore my pc see if i can erase what has been install. Cause I cant uninstall it what I cant see on my program panel, since it was just partialy install :s

sorry for always quoting lol.

Im assuming your using win10? if so press the windows key, settings then storage, what ever drive it started downloading on it should say something like apps and features i clicked on that then where it says search on list type phantasy. thats wehre i found mine.

yeah I found it and uninstall it, it was like 23G but I tought it was only the launcher. (but I guess not if it was 23g?) but it works, i just hope that it was all delete and not just the launcher! Big thanks my dude

And it seems I was able to instal the launcher on my other driver with your help, I will chek after when the launcher start the real download