This is a joke... i will wait for a Steam Release.

@Lwyu said in This is a joke... i will wait for a Steam Release.:

Im not surprised either, but man people are acting wild.

I can understand their frustration though, the issues with the game's launcher would be far easier to work around if the game wasn't MS store exclusive (for example, permissions issues, which also exist in the JP version).

@Ezodagrom said in This is a joke... i will wait for a Steam Release.:

Im not surprised either, but man people are acting wild.

I can understand their frustration though, the issues with the game's launcher would be far easier to work around if the game wasn't MS store exclusive (for example, permissions issues, which also exist in the JP version).

I also understand their frustrations but being the way they are wont help, its annoying and I cant even download it on my pc nor my friends and family can. But seriously, some kid just yelled at me for being in Ship 01. "Youre in ship 1 so you obviously wouldnt care" they need to think before they let their emotions take over.

@Dritoku There is no way you can say you are 50 years old and have played "every MMO on the market" and have never experienced a launch like this before. As a 30 year old that has played the start of many substantial MMO releases since 2003, this is on par with most launch days and many of those games continued to thrive despite your baseless statements about it causing the game to die. The installation issue you are having sucks but there are so many people not having a problem as indicated by the full Ships, so have you considered that it's probably something on your end? The MS Store and a few other features of Win 10 can be very picky about environment. I suggest making a second partition for a fresh Windows installation and see what happens. Considering you've been using a PC for so very long, even you should be able to do that in about 30 minutes time.

I also understand their frustrations but being the way they are wont help, its annoying and I cant even download it on my pc nor my friends and family can. But seriously, some kid just yelled at me for being in Ship 01. "Youre in ship 1 so you obviously wouldnt care" they need to think before they let their emotions take over.

Ah, yeah, that kind of behaviour is just not acceptable... 😕

@Dritoku Mate a many people heave same think !!! I join the waiting Steam version !!!

If you are having issues, Im pretty sure that you would be willing to iron the bugs out. All it takes is a bit of patience. I mean.. At first- I had troubles as well, but thankfully I am able to play and enjoy the game.

I will never change anything again on my PC just to play a dumb Game that dont even work.

First Time Downloade dont work -_- Second Time Downlode work but after it finished i get a Error... restart my PC and the Game self delete xD Downloade it Third Time... 80GB are already lost on my SSD... dont know why. I read that i can make it work but i need to change some Folders and make them even visible... dont work!!!

So i was trying to delete this trash and make space on my SSD because there is now 160GB lost... lol... and you know what? I CANT DELETE IT!!!! WTF I Delete the whole WIn10 Store after that and it broke some shit on my System so i need to delete the WHOLE PC AND SET HIM NEW UP...

Yea and all of this was on Release Day... i never see some shit like this before and i play MMOs since 2001

I've personally never faced so many problems to install a game and make it work and i played a bunch of mmos. The very fact that the Microsoft Store breaks the installation because of permissions issues is totally new to me. I managed to make it work but it's pretty blatant that it wasn't verified prior to launch considering the number of error ppl gets. Howewer the game is good by itself it's such a shame that this happened…

@Dritoku Well Part of the Problem lies in that fact that you Knew BEFOREHAND how much space you needed. So, before even to begin doing anything of the sort with PSO2, There should of been preparations so that your PC could accommodate the game. It sounds to me that you want o to Blame Sega and Microsoft For something that you should of prepared for to begin with. What it sounds like is that you went ahead and DL the game , and then saw that you needed more space, and then Tried to make room on the HDD WHILE the game was DL'ng.. Uh.. Thais just a recipe for disaster.

... And BTW.. there is NEVER going to be a steam release at this point.

guys stop answering to DDDLife and just ignore him. This guy is soft trolling since days now.

@Niarudi Will you please stop saying that i am trolling.. Im not! Just because I don't agree with your post is not a troll.

@Dritoku said in This is a joke... i will wait for a Steam Release.:

this is the worst Release of a Game so far and im 50Years Old and played every MMO on the Market.

And here you lost absolutely all credibility. Go troll somewhere else please.

@Doam-Burger said in This is a joke... i will wait for a Steam Release.:

Death is easy as in those 8years they released in numerous regions and in that time the game has shut its door to every region except Japan.

And it has never been because of the game, it was because of the people handling it badly in its respective region.

Good try though.

@DDDLife "... And BTW.. there is NEVER going to be a steam release at this point." - THANKS for information now i can delete bookmark of this site, and forget about this bugged game 🙂 SEGA must know - no Steam Version - No money 🙂