This is a joke... i will wait for a Steam Release.

Game is not Working at all... cant patch it, cant start it, cant delete it. I can life with waiting times because the Servers are full but this is the worst Release of a Game so far and im 50Years Old and played every MMO on the Market.

I will not delete everything on my PC to get this Trash Deleted and then i will wait for a Steam Release. WindowsApp Folder is just a pain in my ass

It's tied to Xbox Live for numerous features so a steam release is quite unlikely.

then this Game will die fast.

Either way i don't think this game will die as it has lived 8 years without NA

@TsundereMuse Pretty sure they confirmed a Steam release a long time ago. In fact Microsoft has been releasing games on Steam including the Halo: Master Chief Collection. Using X-Box Live features doesn't necessarily prevent them from selling it on other store fronts. Just don't expect such a steam release for quiet a while from now.

@TsundereMuse said in This is a joke... i will wait for a Steam Release.:

It's tied to Xbox Live for numerous features so a steam release is quite unlikely.

that is wrong.being tied to xbox doesn't mean it requires the MS store.Otherwise we wouldn't use a launcher that is not using our microsoft account and a game that was programmed to ask for our MS account before starting. Steam could do all of that aswell, without breaking stuff.

@CheekyDog Death is easy as in those 8years they released in numerous regions and in that time the game has shut its door to every region except Japan. This will be the first time NA gets released however many people have been playing in Japan and if they get upset they'll return to Japan.

And so is Halo MCC, and those games are on Steam with XBox Live integration.

Well chances are that a steam release will have the same exact problems anyways since it would be the same launcher

@TsundereMuse the launcher is not the Problem. Its the fucking dumb Win10Store that makes it so hard.

You will not have any problems if a Game is instaling to the Steam Folder.

@Dritoku Most of the problems people are having are with the launcher not with the MS Store. I get that ripping on Microsoft is suppose to be cool and all but don't think you won't have these same problems if it had launched on Steam.

Well chances are that a steam release will have the same exact problems anyways since it would be the same launcher

It's possible that some of the issues could have happened on a Steam release (though a bunch of them are definitely because of the MS Store, like, uninstalling the game leaving residual data that is hard to delete), but, since we have easy access to games files for Steam releases, a workaround to issues would be far easier.

@Grave-Knight said in This is a joke... i will wait for a Steam Release.:

@Dritoku Most of the problems people are having are with the launcher not with the MS Store. I get that ripping on Microsoft is suppose to be cool and all but don't think you won't have these same problems if it had launched on Steam.

It's the same launcher as the JP version. Issues that happen with it can be worked around since we have easy access to the files, unlike with games obtained from the MS Store.

Mix a broken store with a lousy launcher and you get this mess.

That moment when people cant function two seconds without understanding its a issue that needs to be fixed. Yes be mad, be upset, dont come on the forums to bash microsoft or the GM's like its their fault. Steam might happen, not sure when, and theyre probably (hopefully) working on fixing the launcher.

@Lwyu said in This is a joke... i will wait for a Steam Release.:

That moment when people cant function two seconds without understanding its a issue that needs to be fixed. Yes be mad, be upset, dont come on the forums to bash microsoft or the GM's like its their fault. Steam might happen, not sure when, and theyre probably (hopefully) working on fixing the launcher.

Some of the issues have been happening to other games released on the MS store for years. Before today there were users downplaying the MS Store exclusivity, but, well, I can't say I'm surprised with the end result.

@Ezodagrom said in This is a joke... i will wait for a Steam Release.:

@Lwyu said in This is a joke... i will wait for a Steam Release.:

Some of the issues have been happening to other games released on the MS store for years. Before today there were users downplaying the MS Store exclusivity, but, well, I can't say I'm surprised with the end result.

Im not surprised either, but man people are acting wild.