Thanks for tricking me into downloading a MALWARE

And no, I'm not exagerating.

I've literaly downloaded a useless software that won't do anything but ocupy 60 GB of space from my HD. What do you call this if not a malware?

So my thanks to microsft/SEGA for making me wait for months to download a malware!

hey there malware can be very fun like Bonzai buddy, don't insult malware with this

Overblowing it a little. At least the game is actually good but man the launch and launcher of the game really suck. Clicking "Play Game" on the microsoft store doesn't work. And I don't know if my files are even broken or not. Really wish that we could've had the stuff japan has which is actual unhidden PSO2 .exe's

@UnwornCastle348 said in Thanks for tricking me into downloading a MALWARE:

Overblowing it a little. At least the game is actually good but man the launch and launcher of the game really suck. Clicking "Play Game" on the microsoft store doesn't work. And I don't know if my files are even broken or not. Really wish that we could've had the stuff japan has which is actual unhidden PSO2 .exe's

Huh? The NA and JP are near identical. Only thing is the placement of the files.

Now I wonder what are they gonna do about this.

Are they making a separate file that will delete the game from my PC for me? I demand a fix for my PC, damaged by a product from their store.

Have you considered being less dramatic and instead learning how to use the PC you're sat in front of? The problem isn't by any means unique to you, but there are far more people having this work without any problems whatsoever than those who are sadly hitting snags. The problem is most likely with your set up.

If you want to uninstall the game, take ownership of the files first. Use something like spacemonger to force the deletion. Or actually fix the problem stopping you from launching the game.

Yeesh. You're embarrassing.

Starting to look a bit like the WoW forums in here

@LilPika said in Thanks for tricking me into downloading a MALWARE:

Have you considered being less dramatic and instead learning how to use the PC you're sat in front of? The problem isn't by any means unique to you, but there are far more people having this work without any problems whatsoever than those who are sadly hitting snags. The problem is most likely with your set up.

If you want to uninstall the game, take ownership of the files first. Use something like spacemonger to force the deletion. Or actually fix the problem stopping you from launching the game.

Can you even read?

Which file exactly do you want me to uinstall? All the files are GONE yet it's eating space on my PC.

Why the fuck do I have to download other programs only to get rid of a software I downloaded? Did I download this game from piratebay and wasn't paying attention by any chance?

Yes, my PC was DAMAGED by a shitty product and I demand it get repaired. Never had any trouble even close to this with any other product, and yet here is the little white knight white knighting. Anyways guess every single company needs its own group of retards to defend them.

lol someones salty

bro some ppl are just acting like animals

60Gb? you should double check its at least 80Gb

@Nezia1599 that is a problem caused by Microsoft Store that puts the files in a hidden directory as a backup and is there filling space and is nothing new from Microsoft, you need to find the hidden directory called WindowsApps in the program files and delete the backup files from there, after that you gonna recover the space. However that hidden directory also requires to you change the ownership to enter there and delete anything

Extra stuff that got downloaded were Microsoft store programs for their games. If you never got a game from their store for PC before then that explains your storage issue.

It isn't malware.

@Jamesmor when you "delete" mutable microsoft store just moves it to backup mutable, then you need to delete that. is like a game of cat and mouse.

@Nezia1599 said in Thanks for tricking me into downloading a MALWARE:

@LilPika said in Thanks for tricking me into downloading a MALWARE:

Can you even read?

Which file exactly do you want me to uinstall? All the files are GONE yet it's eating space on my PC.

Why the fuck do I have to download other programs only to get rid of a software I downloaded? Did I download this game from piratebay and wasn't paying attention by any chance?

Yes, my PC was DAMAGED by a shitty product and I demand it get repaired. Never had any trouble even close to this with any other product, and yet here is the little white knight white knighting. Anyways guess every single company needs its own group of retards to defend them.

Oh grow TF up. Your PC was not 'damaged' simply because you have some hidden files taking up space. Grow a brain and learn how to fix the problem. ..Or continue to run around, screaming like a toddler and insulting people and claiming 'mean people are being white knights!' simply because they know facts you don't.

Maybe, if you'd asked like a normal adult, someone here would have helped you by now.

Or keep insulting people. Sure. Let's see how throwing a temper tantrum fixes your PC.